FanFiction.Net
for Unforgotten Desire

12/5/2021 c5 robbinskennedy1
Omg this is literally so good. even though it’s been more than five years, i’m holding onto hope that this might be updated one day! Even if it isn’t, tysm for posting ️️️
1/31/2016 c1 Cinema96
You have painfully large amount of typos in the Prologue
9/16/2015 c5 Guest
Please another chapter!
7/26/2015 c5 Girlalicious
Kinda confused because didn't Sakura say in the beginning that she was saved by sasuke? Lol idk
6/16/2015 c5 10Mystic Sorrow
I love it! I can't wait for more, especially the sasusaku reunion!
5/13/2015 c5 Sexy Back Yeah
Hot damn little mama! Getting a little too touchy feely aren't we Sasuke. Please update soon, I wanna read the next chapter so bad!
5/13/2015 c4 Guest
No Sasuke is trapped what will he do now?
I hope he gets out quick.
As for Sakura she needs to get her head in the game. If mama says no games then no games.
I love your story too much!
5/13/2015 c3 Katy Perry
Woah woah woah... How many time does Sasuke have to fuck Sakura to keep her tame?! You can never tame the Wild Cherry Blossom! Though Sasuke is so addicted to Sakura it's down right insanity.

I really like the flash back here very cool!
5/13/2015 c2 Keha
Hahaha!
I love Sakura's saloon robbing style so kickass! Though they girls should totally rob some banks later on too.
5/13/2015 c1 Lady Gaga
I'm so excited about this chapter! I look forward to more sasusaku later on.
4/28/2015 c5 1himeko63
Excellent job with this story and chapter you have here! I absolutely loved this chapter and the heated make out scene was amazing! Very interesting story and I can't wait to see how everything progresses and the faithful meeting between Sakura and Sasuke to happen! Keep up the fantastic work and may you please try your best to update and continue really soon for us readers and reviewers also happy writing!
4/9/2015 c5 Cookiedemon212
I'm totally enjoying this story! Great chapter can't wait for the next one to see what narutos up to.
4/3/2015 c5 1mylove24
I am loving this. I wonder why she left him. I love there meeting. I am happy she was the one who saved him.
4/3/2015 c5 I am hungry
Was reading along and got to the line "his breath bitched" and I started to laugh xP giggling "hehe bitched" sorry I'm immature -shuts up :x-

... I think you meant hitched?o?

I love cowbois and cowgurls (x u o)
4/2/2015 c5 3Hitomi Of The Sand
Omg an amazing chapter! All I have to say is that every now and then you should have a flashback. So that we can still have the actual storyline but the flashbacks.
Truly can't wait to see how good of a tracker naruto is. Wonder what Hinata will do to destract him. Lol
Keep it up I can't wait for the next chapter!
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »