FanFiction.Net
for Unforgotten Desire

4/2/2015 c5 30Yk2895
Omg! One of the best chapters hope you can update soon, i really love this fic.
4/2/2015 c5 10ILoveSxS
Thats was great
3/28/2015 c4 5CookieDemon212
i love your story! It's really well written.
Can't wait for More! Update soon.
3/25/2015 c4 Guest
So wait what does sasuke mean about always being in the dark? Will you explain in the next chapter ? I'm dying to know !
3/25/2015 c3 Guest
Can we please talk about how much of a tease this is ?! I did like how you showed both sides to how they saw each other . Still think sasuke is a horn dog..
3/25/2015 c3 Guest
I swear it was like that had sex with thier eyes .if I don't see some action soon I'm going to flip a table
3/25/2015 c4 Guest
Wait so she just left him!? Wth Sakura I thought it was love at first sight... Love how you put the sound ninja and how sasuke can only think of Sakura like some sick love puppy . I want more !
3/25/2015 c4 Guest
Love how you put in the sound ninja ! And how you made then other girl sort of seem like Sakura at first was great! Love how he shows that no one can compare to her beauty!
3/25/2015 c3 Guest
Finally they put sasuke in his rightful place! Love the fact that Sakura just left him , didn't see that one coming ! Please update soon!
3/22/2015 c1 Kumee-chan
I like your story line, but there are a lot of grammatical errors and your spelling also needs work. These errors are distracting from the story (at least for me). Might I suggest a beta reader? Also, you should use your spelling and grammer check on your word processing program. I do like the story though, it's not like anything I've read before. Looking forward you reading your other chapters.
3/19/2015 c4 7HeartAndSoul7
Ayeee Sarah Geronimo xD
Great chapter. Can't believe Sasuke got captured so easily though lol maybe Sakura will be to his rescue? ;)
3/19/2015 c4 12dezmari
I liked her leaving him there actually, and Sasuke getting kidnapped? That must be the funniest thing I've heard this week. Sasuke being the damsel in distress is not as common as it should be. :P
3/19/2015 c4 10ILoveSxS
I really like this fic!
3/19/2015 c4 SMILE
That should be enough flashbacks lol but its really up to you lol. I can't wait for Sasuke and Sakura to reuinte though :) Anyways love this amazing story and I hope you update soon :)
3/17/2015 c3 12dezmari