FanFiction.Net
for February Funk

1/14/2023 c1 sash queen of the jungle
Another great story thank you.
12/11/2015 c1 AnnieWarbucks
Wow, Pepper can be a terd! Yes, it was bound to come up with Grace being pregnant, but what a backlash! Glad to see Grace talked Annie through it! Great angst story that twisted into something more uplifting toward the end. Phew, the universe is rightly tilted back on the axis again!
2/24/2015 c1 1Loyal DC Fan
Oh I COMPLETELY understand that feeling of unwanted thanks to babies! Some might say that Pepper is being meaner than usual in here, but what I think is that though what she said hurts, the source of all problems is that stupid unborn baby. It's the case in MOST scenarios where a baby related by blood will ALWAYS get more attention and love than adopted children. That's why it is my belief that parents should NOT even TRY to have babies when they already adopted someone. All in all it's a good story and I liked it. Hope you write more!
2/23/2015 c1 122markaleen
This was so cute! I like how Annie gets her temper from Oliver hehe. Great job! I really love your universe for Annie and all of the original characters :) keep it up!
2/23/2015 c1 Ann
A truly great story, excellent characterisation! And I love the style you're used.
The plot was really good. Super sweet in parts, and in others I was genuinely worried about Annie! I loved the story, and can't wait to read more from you!