FanFiction.Net
for Girlfriend

9/4/2021 c1 Davina Navalta
This was such a cute and silly one-shot. I love how you portrayed all the characters, especially Neji, he was hilarious. Thank you for writing this masterpiece, it was perfect.
5/11/2020 c1 kawaiihinahime
lol, I like this
12/3/2019 c1 3Ayerim Herrera
nice
10/5/2018 c1 297699767660
NEJI IS SO FUNNY XD
i love this oneshot! cute and hilarious at the same time
6/13/2018 c1 loganr123489
i feel like all the characters would be chibi in this
1/29/2017 c1 12captindonavin
I love it. I love it. I love it. I especially love how you portrayed Neji. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. It was just all so cute, and silly, but silly in the best way possible. Thank you. Just, i don't know what else to say besides the fact that I love it. My favourite part was when Neji was covering his eyes, but looking through them with byakugan. Brilliant. I love it. Thank you.
9/14/2015 c1 Not bad
It was kind of like a weird acid trip. Not bad, just sort of weird...
8/15/2015 c1 9honeyblood17
Lol! "Who knew that ran in the family," this is gold. Hahaha. Everyone is so privy! It's cute how everyone is so concerned. I absolutely love Neji!
6/1/2015 c1 6Fushigi Doll
This made me laughed out loud. The OOC's fine and tolerable since this is a Humor genre type of story. So, I do get the whole Neji swooning thing and Hinata staying conscious throughout her conversation with Naruto. Honestly, the funniest and most amusing character in this oneshot was, in fact, Neji. And I LOVE it! I especially had to cover my mouth to muffle my laughter at the scene where Neji shields his eyes but looks through with his Byakugan anyways. Like, "what's the purpose for covering, Neji!" Haha!

Overall, there's not much to point out for further development, storywise. This was a great read and it sure made my day. Thank you for writing this, dear author. Keep it up :)
4/6/2015 c1 Guest
Super sweet story And really funny as well.
4/4/2015 c1 2Hektols
Very funny fic, specially when TenTen realized that Naruto was not talking about Ino and Sakura when talking about his girlfriend.
4/3/2015 c1 Usa-chan
I really don't have critics for this, maybe there was a lot of OoCsness but it was really funny, especially Neji.
3/28/2015 c1 43satomika
Cute!

Heeheehee

Neji is adorable!
3/6/2015 c1 mds777
Wait a second. I just realized something. Where was kiba, akamaru, shino, and lee when all this amusing and cute stuff happened? :)
3/6/2015 c1 mds777
This just made my day. :)
24 Page 1 2 Next »