for Skyrim: Korra Alone

11/12/2020 c5 GHOST09
I think this story is pretty good the only thing that you need to work on but are not really faulted for is update speed
10/31/2020 c1 Spatanec39
Продолжена нет. ( Автору за книгу спасибо!
10/22/2020 c5 StrippedSilicon
I wasn't sure what to expect from but this is surprisingly good. Korra is a bit subdued here but it works with the fish out of water aspect so far. Love your Kuvira, her confident strongman attitude from the series shines through.
5/19/2020 c5 Goldspark1
Thanks for the chapter. Was worried your other stories like To Infinity were taking up more of your time so great to see a return to this story.

Thanks at the beginning talking to Skulvar to knowing where on the timeline we are. We know the Dragonborn defeated Mirmulnir. but the Civil War is still raging.

Also liked Aerethorn's explanation for the Civil War. Even though he has a history in the imperial legion, he is not so blind to not know the reason for why the Storm-cloaks are in rebellion. He gave a brief overview of the conflict without appearing biased.

Love the return of Amon, even if he was just in Korra's dreams. He was my favorite villain (Until you found out he was a bender)in the new series after TLA. A motivation you can understand with Republic city being attacked by the Triple Triads (all benders) and fighting them are the police (all metal benders). But with the advancement of technology, you no longer had to be a bender to be a major threat on the battlefield and those who were unfairly treated by benders could be easily swayed by this charismatic leader. So it was nice to see this villain leave a mark on the Avatar and not just a forgettable villain of the week.

Love the attack by the Thalmor. This matches up with the lore as they were quite active in the Skyrim province not only persecuting those who worshiped Talos, but making sure the war stayed ongoing with releasing Ulfric Stormcloak (referenced in the Thalmor Embassy dossier of Ulfric Stormcloak).

You also capture their smugness that only high elves can pull off when talking to another race.

Back to the battle, love how Korra tried to do the obvious solution of just bending the armor they wear to easily incapacitate them but we see the limits of earth bending as she cannot bend every element. A great way to add limits to her power without completely ignoring them. I am curious on when Korra calms down if she asks what that shout was? Love the ending with Korra coming to terms that she is in Skyrim. A land of beauty and danger and not the PG-13 world of Republic city.
5/19/2020 c5 BrutusPrimus
Nice work, I’m interested to see where this story goes.
5/19/2020 c5 SenuaOfOrkney-DoomDrivenHero
Ha she thinks she's in a nightmare? Just imagine how she'd react being in the lands of Dark Souls or Bloodborne or DOOM. :D
5/18/2020 c5 Master of the Obvious 7
So the plot thickens, here we have an allegation of murder and desertion from the Empire by the Thalmor to Aerethorn. I have my suspicions about the Thalmor but I will be interested if they are true of not, but nevertheless it will be interesting to see what Korra and Lydia have to say about it.

As always looking forward to the next chapter.
5/18/2020 c5 Jose19
Skyrim is extremely brutal and harsh for anyone to handle compared to the world she comes from.
5/18/2020 c5 Guest
well
5/3/2020 c4 GXY-2013
Please continue the story, please.
12/8/2019 c3 Mangoose
Even in another world, Kuvira is still a badass.
7/24/2019 c4 1Bkaa19
This is quite good. Great work with Kuvira.
7/21/2019 c4 78princessbinas
Question, will Korra encounter the Companions? I want to see how Korra interacts and reacts to them.
7/20/2019 c1 6Draco Oblivion
Forgot to mention in prior review but Posca is dodgy, guessing he's involved in their transport with how long he's been watching and the questionability of his presence. Maybe a Daedric Prince?
7/20/2019 c4 Draco Oblivion
Rereading this and Kuvira's looking the most interesting character. Would be awkward to see her come up against Korra, I'd feel guilty not rooting for the latter. The troops would probably be impressed enough to ignore even convincing arguments that she's a fake and I'd rather not see Korra clash with Imperials either.

Also, unless you consider it a spoiler, shouldn't Kuvira be considered a major character? Wondering if Kuvira simply knows more languages than Korra since she could read while Korra couldn't.

Damn though, she's an awesome leader. She came across as kinda fanatical in the show so I actually hope she'll have a chance to shine here. Almost glad that Stormcloak gave such a horrible impression of his peers. Almost. Looking forward to seeing where you take this!
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »