for Shimmering scales from the red of dawn

10/5/2018 c2 laurajustin
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
9/26/2016 c2 laura
Please could you continue
9/13/2016 c2 FaeryKnights
UPDATES PLEASE! Such a good plot so far! Please don't let it go to waste!
6/29/2016 c2 41M-Angel 05
I love this story. I really hope you continue it.
5/1/2016 c1 7harukatana
Please update soon, I really like it and wish to read the next chapters ! And thank you for those 2 first amazing chapters.
1/21/2016 c2 CoffeePikachu
OMG...More CHAPTERS PLEASE! keep up the good work
11/18/2015 c2 Guest
please update!
10/18/2015 c2 Anonymous
Please update this! I need more!
9/8/2015 c2 Conan in love
I like it
8/30/2015 c2 Lynxkitten
Just wondering But...
When will You update?
5/20/2015 c2 vane-of-the-dawn
Damn, this looks like a hell of a good story! Please continue it! I'm looking forward to it. So many good feelings about this AU!
4/6/2015 c2 Nia
Please, oh please continue! I love this idea so much and I can not wait for more!
3/30/2015 c2 Xrupa
Me likey! x)

Srsly tho', good job. It's an interesting concept. Hak not being there on the night of the attack will be hard on him. Harder than it was in canon-verse, I think. Really curious to see what'll happen once he finds Yona...And Yona's side of the situation will be fascinating too. I wonder if she'll feel betreyed by Hak. Even though he wasn't in any way responsible, he wasn't there when she needed him most. There are many ways in which the story can go.

You're only two chapters in but I already think of this as a great story!
3/26/2015 c2 14AnjoRemix
I love the approach you have on this! Yeah it sounds like a pain to do the betrayal scene again especially without Hak in it. Since Hak was the one who stopped Su-won from killing her in the courtyard. Min-soo's death was sad though. So from the first chapter; I take it that Yona turned into a dragon? That would most likely trigger the other 4 Dragons to come seek her to comfort her! I hope so! Better yet be more beautiful if the other 4 Dragons found her at the same time as Hak. OMG update plz I'm anxious to see where you're going to take this! 3
3/24/2015 c2 Frchh
It looks promising, I hope you will continue it !
23 Page 1 2 Next »