for Constellations

4/23/2015 c4 Battlesny
so what do each of these constellations represent? or do we just find out when it becomes relevant in the story? like sky's harmony, storm's disintegration, rain's tranquility, etc.
4/23/2015 c1 Battlesny
wow I really am a Sagittarius. pretty sure the only thing i'm missing is honest, and maybe superficial whatever that is. Is it supposed to be that accurate?
3/19/2015 c4 4Idees
Howdy, Goooooood Chapter, so says Idees. Can't wait to read more!
3/16/2015 c1 EiramErialc
Mari Clair Celts
Philippines
Leo
Twin brother
Hitman
August 7
Cuddling with Twin brother, wine, grapes, reading, writing, walking, alone time, adventure, romance, criticising other, elegant or graceful people or things. Pet snake named Magnous.
Annoying people, boastful people, people who disturbs my time alone,girls who flirting with mybrother, fighting with my brother, not finishing what ive started, not finishing missions, preppy girls, naive people.
Midnight black hair, black and green eyes, pale skin, tall.
Cunning, proud, a little sadistic, romantic, loving, elegant and graceful, perfectionist, smart, tries to control emotions which failed at times.
BACKGROUND:
comes from a fairly known family in Philippines, family owns a company that produces weaponry(now unned by her brother), has an older twin brother(both have complex for each other XD), dad died from lung cancer and mom died from depression from her husbands death, became a hitwoman after being saved by a famous hitman(you give who cuase I cant think who fits in it, someone wholl fit in ur plot) and made it her goal become one, she became famous. Wears different stunning mask evey mission and when meeting client, known as Masquerade. One of the Circle of thirteen, leo(if possible).
OTHERS:
has a Philippine cobra snake as pet, likes the color green, sideline job is as her brothers secretary, took a liking to Tsuna who she met in a mission. Uses sai as primary weapons any fire arms as secondary. NBSB. Doesnt cuss. Loves Roses.
3/16/2015 c4 14torinokomachi
Haha! Lucas is like Reborn No.2 XDDD Can't wait to see what comes next! :D
3/15/2015 c4 37Kuroi Rin
Haha xD I like this Lucas more and more!
Now a teacher and than such rules! ;)
Yeah this is nice :3
3/15/2015 c4 12chrihstie
Was an interesting read as I sat on the pool side, waiting for sunblock to seep in. Also was creepishly smiling to myself, pretty sure my friends thought I was weird. Thanks, sa-chan. LOL.
3/8/2015 c3 19JackFrost14
Interesting. Keep it up! :)
3/6/2015 c1 5SinnamonRolle
I'm a little late, but finally! :D This is story is out! I was waiting forever for this, but I can't read much since my charger was taken by my mom and now my computer is dead. :( Still! Good luck!
3/6/2015 c3 9ShinyDonger
I love the story so far **
What will happen next?
NO ONE KNOWS!

I hope it's fine to send an oc form in even though you already have a Leo
3/6/2015 c3 37Kuroi Rin
The beginning of it all! :D
Okay now they have meet and I'm soo looking forward to what will happen but I have to ask: is Giselle not a bit to young to have 17 old children? :D
Well, I could be wrong but I just wanted to mention it
3/6/2015 c3 4Idees
Interesting chapter, hope to read more. :)
3/6/2015 c3 1KuroRinkusu
Great chapter as always Fiamma-chan! Now I know who is the Leo heir *grin*.

Although I want point out something, if Giselle is 29 years old...and have a twin who is 17 years old...that means that she met and marry Yakumo when she was 12? I don't know if you mistype or something but I just wanted to point that out.

Aside by that, great chapter (again) I'll definitely waiting for the next update *smile*
2/28/2015 c2 KuroRinkusu
I was laughing when Fiore was being flirted. Fortunately, I was alone so no one think I was crazy XD. Great chapter by the way, and I was surprised that Fiore was introduced first. Thank you so much! Last thing, you portrayed her correctly and don't worry about sticking to her charater too much *winked*
2/28/2015 c2 37Kuroi Rin
Uhhhh Lucas seem to be an eyecatcher for Giselle... Well yeah, nothing much to say about that :3
With Ethan, now first I was thinking he was the normal one of the little Group but yeah a little perverted, I should know it :)
But even than I think I like Ethan already!
I'm looking forward to what you will be writing next! ;)
23 Page 1 2 Next »