for Mated

10/28/2020 c7 fabrayctrl
God I wish there was more coming but it’s been years. I hope you consider continuing this it has so much potential
8/24/2020 c7 allen r
Nice story hope u update someday.
9/12/2018 c7 Guest
Oh yea new pack members, I hope you’ll update soon but I’ll patiently wait
8/5/2018 c7 AleBBAchele
Glad you’re back! Keep going !
8/5/2018 c7 miralinda
Found this one today, interesting story can’t wait for more
8/5/2018 c7 ShadowCub
Is Santana going to be this annoying all the way through?
6/4/2018 c5 Keclay13
This story is so awesome. I can't wait for the next update!
5/22/2018 c6 Guest
I just started reading this, and so far I’m loving it and can’t wait for another update...I realize you’re in the process of rewriting, so I’m being patient (not really lol)
4/28/2018 c3 Guest
Thanks for the update, I was hoping Lucas would be the prophecy alpha...
3/25/2017 c10 MAX
Hay. I don't leave meseger very offten or at all but if you are still there somewhere I was hoping that you could continue this story. I realy like it and have goten in to it. I'll be looking of a new chapter.

Hope this finds you well

MAX
11/14/2016 c10 Guest
YES, YOU'RE BACK!
11/16/2016 c10 1RachelBarbraBerry
They need some uninterrupted time together
11/15/2016 c5 1davinelyfavored69
this is a pretty good story but, at the same time it makes me want to stop reading it, I have to kind of force myself to keep going hoping the story plot would finally reveal its self, like I said it's ok story but it's jumping around to much with no explanation on why Racheal is being hunted, who is hunting her, where all this began...etc., etc.
11/14/2016 c10 ShadowCub
I'll wait for the rewrite because 90% of this has been about Lucas and Santana and everyone but Quinn. I'm not interested in Lucas at all but I guess he'll be in the story more.
8/30/2016 c9 Guest