for Final Destination 7

11/11/2016 c12 MiraForrester
This story was totally amazing! i loved the deaths! and the disaster! you did a fantastic job on writting this but there was nothing new...it's the same they survive the disaster then they "cheat" death and then they die at the end. I thought there was going to be something different but it was still an awesome Final Destination Fanfiction! 8/10 I'm already reading the prequel and so far it's really good!
8/18/2016 c12 Guest
It's good but the ending wasn't what I was expecting
6/7/2016 c12 LJ
This was really good I loved the deaths, you captured the movies' feel amazingly. I also loved how you did the characters they seemed very real. Great job!
1/1/2016 c11 palalala
Poor dead josh's was jerk
11/2/2015 c12 Guest
It was ok
10/3/2015 c12 4Mattwurm99
Yeesh, I wonder what FD8 will be like...
7/13/2015 c12 10PastaKittyQueen
Wow. Damn. It ended. And they all died... Yay! But seriously, I enjoyed this story, getting to know the characters and watch them each meet with a rather untimely fate. Thank you for writing this!
5/25/2015 c11 Guest
I Like Daniel 3
I Think Britney's Death Is Favourite So Far :P
Is Abigail Going To End Up With Daniel If They Survive?
Sorry It's Just That I Think That They Would Make A Great Couple :3
5/25/2015 c11 UltimateGrojfan
Hi. Great story. I love these movies & knowing that there is fanfiction about it really excites me. Also, is this almost over? Please consider making another final destination fanfic, after this one. If you do, I'd like to be an OC in it.
5/22/2015 c11 PastaKittyQueen
Favorite character? Not sure. Favorite death, probably Victoria's. That... that felt good to watch. And thanks for explaining why she was here in the first place.
5/22/2015 c11 4Mattwurm99
Ya know... I often have a theory that- Nah! U probably wouldn't wanna hear it... It's pretty silly really.. It has to deal with the five previous disasters... Though if this is the 7th... Where is number 6?
5/16/2015 c5 2MikeAM13
Section 1 Row 8 Theatre 0...wow...CLEVER.
Seriously though I love this story. I can't wait until this becomes complete.
5/2/2015 c9 10PastaKittyQueen
Two deaths in one chapter?! That's pretty epic. Though something about this chapter seemed a bit sad to me. Not sure why, it just did. I liked it though. Keep up the good work!
4/27/2015 c9 39JemilyPLLGleek78-10
So did Tommy also die in the car crash? Or did he survive. I feel so bad for him! First his brother (?) and then he had to watch his brother's friend get killed.

Update soon please!
4/4/2015 c4 JemilyPLLGleek78-10
I just don't understand why some of the words we're italicized. But good chapter overall!
23 Page 1 2 Next »