FanFiction.Net
for Meh

3/4/2023 c27 Amun565
He is back! so pumped for this !
3/4/2023 c27 sandipi
I respect this version of Greg. It feels strange to say that. Thank you for the experience and for bending my brain. You are very good at expanding potential horizons. Thank you for that.
3/4/2023 c27 Joshua the Hand-Written
This is a really interesting idea. I think this is one of three fics I've read where Greg isn't entirely insufferable.
3/4/2023 c27 4verycoolname
Nice and satisfying. Thanks!
3/4/2023 c27 deadal
Thanks for sharing!
3/4/2023 c27 3Spica75
This was, surprisingly good... Could definitely be interesting to see more of.
3/4/2023 c27 Wentley
Damn. What a fucking hero. That’s an awesome story idea, and such a fantastic role model.
3/4/2023 c27 Tribernator
What an interesting story idea.
3/4/2023 c27 l4w
Good story and some good cop investigating
Thanks for sharing
3/4/2023 c27 Cousin Balki
Really interesting take on Greg. So why exactly is he so driven to be saving lives, even to the detriment of his own? Also, why was Annette such a bitch when he tried to help her? Sure getting interrupted when on the phone can be annoying, but she treated him like shit she'd accidentally stepped in.
3/4/2023 c27 21katmom
Not meh! Fun.
3/4/2023 c27 4TopQuark
Really really liked this one
3/4/2023 c27 3Quietlovingman
Nice take on the idea. I appreciate the idea that his thinker power is so under the radar that once they discounted him being a tinker they decided he was completely unpowered. Always nice to save Annette when possible. Lightning Lass, did that name come from the secretary of Evil Inc?
3/4/2023 c27 Veodus
I have to say that this sounds like a really good story. Like to see as more than a one shot. Keep up the good work and good luck.
3/4/2023 c27 AJtheGreat332