FanFiction.Net
for Meh

2/25/2015 c1 8Aealket
I have to admit I would like to see a bit more of this, I have no knowledge of the Jurain, but Google might fix that.
2/25/2015 c1 BMS
I like it!
Especially loved how she dusted Angel when she didn't know who he was.
2/25/2015 c1 karthik9
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
2/25/2015 c1 Eonmoon
ooh, very lovely little idea, please give us more like this to read while you work with your muse
2/25/2015 c1 2shubhendu dutta
Good...? chapter.
2/25/2015 c1 1AnFan-n-More
Can't have a curb stomp. It's likely that everyone in the GXP universe (assumed due to title at top of chapter) will wish to storm the Buffyverse and wipe out all hostile beings, however there is the small matter of celestial politics to consider. While I can't see the Powers That Be as being higher than Tsunami or even Tenchi after his ascension, the problem involves the 9/10's law. That being the PTB already have jurisdiction over the Buffyverse and would likely kick the interference higher up the food chain to someone who possibly could match Tsunami. Or, the unholy cabal of the PTB's and Wolfram and Hart plus any other power that could be convinced, like DeHofferan, could combine to keep the outsiders out of their playground.

Now, that doesn't mean that Xander and Dawn can't come back. And they could probably even squeak by with the powers they got from Halloween if Janus approves. But I bet they couldn't sneak in a cabit or any other high teck. that Washu might want to unless it was snuk in w/o their knowing it. In other words, Washu could probably spy on what is going on and talk to them, but more would involve a lot of squabbling politics at high levels.

I'd love to see this expanded some. Though I would imagine that Dawn won't be happy if she gets left on Jurai for safety reasons. Given how long Juraiens live though, I would imagine that if Xander feels that Dawn is safe with Lady Sato, he would dive right back into the fight with Buffy for a couple of decades.

Hope to see more of this, and thanks for the chapter! :)
2/25/2015 c1 sanabalis
For someone who's not much of a Buffy fan, this is extremely interesting and well written!
2/25/2015 c1 3doubledamn
Interesting, so just to be clear, Odd Ideas: Crossover Edition? And obviously not limited to Harry Potter.

Cool. I look forward to more, as always from you and your exceptional work.
2/25/2015 c1 25Starfox5
Good idea. Lots of potential, even if you have to keep the universes split to keep the challenges suitable.
939 « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63