for Not

5/7 c1 7HNB FJRAY
Not gonna lie; Joe and Nancy, or even Nancy all alone for that matter, usually ain't my cup of tea, but I enjoyed this fic nonetheless. Well-written and a little tragic, but still with a beam of hope shining in the last few paragraphs. Great work! If there is one thing you might consider improving, it is making the plot a little less confusing. There is nothing wrong whatsoever with confusing the readers (as a matter of fact I love it!), but readers should ALWAYS be able to figure out what they need from the story itself. Notes explaining the plot should therefore be unnecessary.
Don't get me wrong though: It was an adorable story and you clearly have a great talent for writing, so this is only a little constructive criticisms. Overall great story!
11/11/2020 c1 killerbc
know this is kinda old but I LOVE joe and nancy together. Thank you for writing. I am a hardy boy junkie and you gave me a fix, thank you.
9/9/2019 c1 2novembershowers
This is wonderful and full of raw emotions.
10/16/2016 c1 1authoress-near-progress
Wonderfully done! It was very nice seeing Nancy's weak side, and Joe taking a more tender role than he usually does. Typically, you see Frank being more sensitive and protective, and to see this side of Joe - while he's still in character - is so refreshing.

Very nicely done!
5/20/2016 c1 2AbbieWithAnie
YOUUUU. HI. *waves* *hugs this story* OMG THIS IS GREAT. Out of curiosity, I came to see if you'd published any Nancy/Joe fics and yayyyy! You have! I LOVE your writing style - it's so smooth and artful and realistic. I can just SEE everything. Very very well done.

Nancy and Joeeee 3 I ship them so hard omg. Everything about this - from the way their conversation started to the porch swing to the tree she was looking at to Joe breathing in the scent of her hair - was SO perfectly woven together and it just made this story that much more realistic. I also love the depth of feeling and plot here, even though it's very short. I can tell it was well thought out. ;) Great job!
6/24/2015 c1 Guest
Oh. I thought her house was going to be demolished.
3/19/2015 c1 Jenn
Thanks for the reply :) I'm glad that you saw the feedback as constructive because it wasn't meant to put you down or discourage you in any way. I really hope to see some more stories from you soon. Take care xx
3/18/2015 c1 4FlightFeathers
Hey, Jenn. I don't reply to guest reviews (because it is odd to post a review to your own story), but I felt I had to reply to yours - even when I do not know if you will read this reply.

First of all, thanks for taking your time for sharing your opinion. I am happy to know that you like Joe/Nancy - it is always good to know that someone shares a same liking as me. And I am really sorry it was confusing, though I meant it to be that way. I never would have told you what happened if I intended it to be unconfusing. Still, I agree with your point, which I will remember in the future, when writing.

I am glad that you enjoyed this, and pointed out what exactly you like about it. I will write more about these two (I have already written one before), so stay tuned. :)

God bless.
3/18/2015 c1 Jenn
I actually like the Joe/Nancy pairing, although they're definitely not a traditional couple. I thought your story had potential and I liked some of the emotional dialogue that you had throughout it, but your story was very confusing. The reader should have been able to work out what was going on without having to read footnotes at the end of your story. That said, I did like the Joe/Nancy side of things and the fact that Joe could understand her position because of what had happened with Iola. I'd like to see more Joe/Nancy stories from you in the future.
3/4/2015 c1 Error 742-Account Not Found
This is so cute. Simply adorable.
3/1/2015 c1 Guest
Good story BUT joe/Nancy is just wrong sonehow
2/25/2015 c1 max2013
Very nice, thank you.
2/25/2015 c1 8KLHF23
I'm not a huge fan of the Joe/Nancy pairing being more of a Frank/Nancy fan myself, but you did a nice job with this. :)