for Just one Spark is all it takes: A SebaCiel Love Story

Awesome!~~
1/20 c144 1AngelHell99
I LOVE this book - :)
11/12/2016 c41 3Tamha
Since the Shard of Hope anime arc replaced the visit of the Marchioness of Midford manga visit, it would have needed to be done concurrently to that arc if you'd intended to do both. (Likely you would have also needed to do this Houndsworth arc prior to it as well, since in the anime it happens sometime between the death of Madam Red and Ciel's thirteenth birthday, probably in October or November.) So, I'd already figured you weren't planning to do that particular arc, though I expect that this early introduction of Angela won't go anywhere for some time since her arcs lead to an ending and the second season of the anime, while the manga itself hasn't approached such a resolution as far as I'm aware. I don't know what you've done in the next hundred or so chapters yet, but you could have moved the Shard of Hope arc to his fourteenth birthday instead if there's not a manga arc already in place for it.
11/11/2016 c17 Tamha
...Wait, now I'm wondering if Sebastian got Undertaker to laugh by admitting that he (a demon) has fallen in love... with his next meal. I mean, that would be a wonderfully ironic cosmic joke from Undertaker's POV, right?
10/10/2016 c144 promocat
glad your are back! having to go to London & paris is always a great reason not to write!
10/9/2016 c144 5mfaerie32
Oh man..I may have actually got watery eyed. I think it's so sweet & adult that he wants to take care of that alone. )
8/1/2016 c143 promocat
ciel's greatest talent is for being kidnapped!
8/1/2016 c143 1Angelofmusic46
Oh boy the Campania arc! This one is so cool! I can't wait for your future stories and updates! I would recommend Wattpad if no one has already.
7/16/2016 c142 Guest
something always happens to ciel! esp. when he least expects it!
7/12/2016 c40 Maria Michaelis
Gosh, I love this story so much! You are an excellent writer, and I adore Sebastian's and Ciel's relationship that you have created. It really is wonderful, and if this were a book, I would surely buy it!
7/11/2016 c142 20YokaiAngel
Amazing!~~
6/4/2016 c141 Ciel Phantomhive
When are you uploading next?!
6/2/2016 c141 Ciel Phantomhive
how long and which is your schedual for uploading new chapters?
5/25/2016 c65 Monochromesebastian
got a couple of my faves their. addicted to Yuya matsushita and Kuroshitsuji songs at the moment. have you listened to ciel Phantomhive singing monochrome no kiss in Spanish. it is beautiful
5/22/2016 c141 promocat
poor finney! no wonder he loves it here!his old life was almost as bad as ciel's inprisonment-but longer
433 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »