for The Tythos

plz update
6/12/2020 c10 11VladislavRaginis
Hope I'm not to late...

Character: Hulac the 3rd
Loyalties: He's sort of indifferent... He isn't really loyal to anybody. He just kind of will side with whoever's he thinks is right, in this case Tythos. Please note he is not directly in contact with them yet and is not a force user.
Age: 17
Occupation: He doesn't have an official occupation. The next few sections will explain why.
Appearance/race:
Race: Human
Eye color: Grey
Hair color: Black
Hair style: Short/slicked forward (Idk how to really describe it)
Other stuff: He has three scars on his face as if he was mauled by an animal. They are horizontal carols his right eye.
Weapon: R55 searing disruptor (sniper rifle). This has been handed down through since the time of the Sith Empire, when it was first used by his ansector, Hulac (or Cipher 9 if we want to get technical)
Outfit: A reproduction of the MK 2 Aftermarket Targeter uniform. It is black. Tge SE logo on each shoulder is bright red.
Ship: just like with the Rifle, this is the X70B Phantom class prototype. It may be extremely old and outdated but it still flies and he refuses to get another ship.
Personality: He is generally calm and calculating though he can be sarcastic at times. He generally goes with the darker choices (interrogation/torture for info, executing prisoners, etc) but has points where he'll be on the lighter side (won't harm children, will limit civilian casualties as much as possible, will do anything om his power to rescue his friends, will protect rhose he cares about even if it means he could die, etc).
Role: Whatever you see fit really. Just... Please don't destroy the ship... I was thinking maybe he meets up with Tythos eventually but it's not nessacery. He could help them I guess from a distance... Idk... Your fic..
6/24/2018 c2 1PhoneGuyFNAF
Character name: Joshua Bloodrevan

Loyalty/loyalties: Revanites and is a Revanchist

Age: 15

Occupation: undercover as a Sith in the Sith Empire

Appearance/race: race is human with red hair and purple eyes.

Preferred weapon and style: Red lightsaber is for undercover work and two purple lightsabers is for when he is not undercover.

Personality: he is dark, dangerous, mean, light, peaceful, and nice

Role/Inspiration: Inspiration is in Revan
5/30/2018 c10 2Kamen rider kiva
i love it to point i want more
6/15/2016 c10 GruffMage
This is a very interesting story so far.
When I read this chapter I was really amused and surprised to find that my friend TichePotato had actually gotten his OC in the story and in my opinion you got Tiche's personality just about perfect, and his comment about being asexual made me nearly fall off of my chair because I was laughing so hard, although I can't say whether or not he agrees with me
Anyway great story and I hope to see more
5/21/2016 c9 3Mortzo
hope it's not to late. sorry for the late review but im an avid reader of the story like before.

Name: Vaglam Naltharian
Loyalty/loyalties: Revanite
Age: 15
Occupation: Imperial intelligence
Race: Human
preferred weapon and style: mastery of Soresu
Personalty: Manipulative (can use the force on people making them his puppets with the force as his strings) emotionless (caring only really of his own well being and his masters) dry/sadistic sense of humor.
Role/inspiration: Sasori of the red sand a true puppet master. Vaglam can just be a pawn in the story but from what i remember of star wars is that no true master of the force have ever used humans and other as is they mean nothing in combat wiping thei're memory and using the empty husk that onced was human or other like nothing more than an expendable tool rather than people .
4/10/2016 c8 Drift22
sweet, keep it up!
4/8/2016 c8 16Mandalore the Survivor
Eh it's a interesting story, though there's some bits am confused about, will the Rebels play any kind of role in story? It's not gonna be long until Empire will know of this secret war and Darth Sidious will want make sure Revanites are dead along with the Jedi.

Still I would suggest looking more into Revan and his role in Mandalorian Wars, Revan was probably one of most legendary Jedi has ever lived. He was all things, a hero, a villain, a savior, a conqueror, he knew the force almost better then anyone.

If you were a force user and looked at Revan, it was like staring at heart of force, hell it's safe say he was probably more powerful then most members of Jedi Council, it's just shame what happened to him in end. With him staying in Sith Emperor's mind for 300 hundred years, it probably did lot more damage to his own mind and mental life then most realized. S

Overall, story has my attention. Here's one OC though his bit different.

Character Name: Ijaat Farr

Loyalty/Loyaities: Tythos, though he works as their source of information in galaxy as a mercenary.

Occupation: Mercenary and does bounty hunting, gathers info for the Tythos regards what's going on in galaxy.

Appearance/Race: Human, fair skin and short blonde hair, dark blue eyes. Has a scar down his right eye, stands at 6.4 foot tall, build and tall type body. His rarely seen out of his Mandalorian armor made from beskar, one of most strongest metals in galaxy that not even lightsabers can piece. Color blue and black, with Mandalorian symbol on his chestplate.

Preferred weapon and style: Ijaat prefers using his WESTER Blaster pistols and a Mandalorian assault rifle, keeping a short beskad with him and crushgaunts. However when things get tough, he'll use a unique Crossguard lightsaber in color of green. He uses mix of skills of Makash and Soresu with hint of Ataru. His not afraid play dirty.

Personality: Ijaat is quiet person, doesn't talk all that much, he comes off in cold impression but he isn't heartless, he has strong sense of honor and justice and will not stand idly when unjustice acts are made. He looks up to legendary Jedi figures, Revan, Meetra Surik, Statele Shan, even few Sith lords like Darth Malgus and Darth Marr. He takes great pride of his Mandalorian heritage.

Role/Inspiration: With Ijaat's father was a Jedi and while his mother was a Mandalorian mercenary, they met during Clone Wars when her mother stumble on Tythos home base. Ijaat is often conflicted with his loyalties to Tythos and Mandalorians when it clashes, he hopes one day come to terms with it. He works as Tythos source of information and is consider to be one of their top agents, when he shows up, he means business. I would like to see some interesting scenes with him and main characters, to see how they feel about the Mandalorian.

Overall rest is up to you, there's lot to respect about Mandalorian culture, so I figure this be interesting but up to you. Good luck, till next time.
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
11/1/2015 c1 7Darth Erebus
by the way the last review, Zybron Shoto is mine. Was typing it from my phone.
10/31/2015 c3 Guest
Name: Zybron Shoto
Loyalties: Revanite
Age: 16
Occupation: you can choose if you want him undercover or not.
Aperance/race: Human, male. Blonde hair and dark purple eyes. His hair is long enoungh for it to slightly hide his eyes. Body is athletic, but not to bulky. He is around 5" 8" - 5" 9" inches tall. Scar over right eye.
Wepon and style: Uses two purple lightsabers, these sabers combine at the pommel into a saber staff. He is a specialist in juyo and freaquently adds force powers to his fighting. He is extreamly talented in force lightning, and enhancement ( such as force enhanced jumps and speed)
Personality: caring, inquizitive, smart, and has a bad past because of abuse. Has a long scar over his right eye. He questions the revanite ways a lot because he feels it is not always the right thing to do. wants all to be protected from abuse and harm, which is why he joined the revanites.
Role/insperation: I beileve he could be a villan for a while and then relize fully that what he is doing is wrong, and save and help jedi from a certain situation. He could then become a older brother figure for taronto. Have him struggle to fit in with the other jedi, and have them be mean to him because of his revanite backround. He however, does not take shit from anyone... so ya thanks!
10/30/2015 c6 14Lord Revan Flame
Vowrawn the XII, so eccentric and graceful
Thanks for the spotlight and epic chapter
10/29/2015 c6 4alith anar
I am rather enjoying this set up, this is a fantastic story and it gives a great insight into what Imperial schooling is like. I do hope we get to see more of Vowrawn and learn more about his past. I really cannot wait to see this continued.

Good Luck and have fun
Alith Anar
10/16/2015 c5 14Lord Revan Flame
Hell yeah!
The revelation is here!
And thanks for the shout out
9/21/2015 c4 14Epic Zealot Productions 2.0
Nice idea.
9/21/2015 c4 14Lord Revan Flame
Revanchists were the Jedi Crusaders that followed Revan into the Mandalorian Wars.
Revanites are the cultists that worshipped Revan and eventually formed the bulk of his army in TOR.
That's the difference, but anyways awesome chapter.
Really loved to dramatic build up and reveal of the Old Republic era
20 Page 1 2 Next »