for Stardust

2/25/2019 c2 Guest
You seem to have a habit of starting cool stories, then promptly abandoning them.
10/7/2015 c2 omega
Keep going this story is so good.
I am rooting for you.
4/14/2015 c2 Telron
interesting so far
3/5/2015 c2 Kaioo
whut
3/4/2015 c2 3Lone Gundam
So Siesta's grandfather was Zeon, if she thought it was a mere MS then her reaction will be hilarious when she see's that Unicorn is a Gundam.
3/3/2015 c2 9Robo Reader 21
Little fact drop. Unicorns exist in ZnT. The royal family of Tristain uses them to pull carriages and express the 'purity' of their royal blood.

I get that Siesta is shocked to see proof that her great-grandfathers stories are true, but why does she think a mobile suit will bring war. Wars happen every year on that backwater continent of theirs. A civil war is going on now in Albion. Siesta has a romanticize view of war from reading those silly novels.

Hope Knight come in and does something about the more unpleasant aspects of the runes.
3/2/2015 c2 8CasualFictionWriter23
So Siesta's great grandfather was the (Federation/Zeon/Karaba/Titans) soldier from Universal Century? I wonder if the Dragon's Raiment would be a MA or maybe a transformable Waverider MS aka Zeta series?

Damn Louise, quit your bitching already and you should be grateful that you got a living Mobile Suit which is also a state of art MS!

By the way why did you replace Banagher with a girl in the flashback? Who is she?
3/2/2015 c1 8Sky EXE
This has potential. A lot of potential.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
2/28/2015 c1 Guest
Omg can it be
Its that gundam
Omg
2/26/2015 c1 Sinuhe
Don't tell me Banana won't be present! Otherwise...too short! You left me wanting more.
2/27/2015 c1 5Ridli Scott
Very good start
2/26/2015 c1 3truefortune
Is there a pilot or is Unicorn controlled by an IA? Good start though.
2/26/2015 c1 9Robo Reader 21
Okay, a living Gundam. That fact alone fills me with happiness.

Idea, when Louise enters the cockpit, the seat does that morph scene and it puts her in a dream state/cyberspace where the Unicorn can learn everything of Halk and teach Louise about itself and where it comes from all in under an hour. Louise becomes the most educated in the school to the point where she doesn't feel the need to attend lessons since much of what they teach is wrong.

IIRC, one mail 2.5 feet.
2/26/2015 c1 8CasualFictionWriter23
So is Unicorn a sentient being or still piloted?
2/26/2015 c1 1delta297
Doubt it void. If you had read everything, you'll see that he wrote "a MASSIVE hand sweeping through the dust cloud". Reading is understanding.

Nice story though. I'm looking forward for more.
16 Page 1 2 Next »