for If loving you is wrong

4/5/2015 c6 54TheUltimateCombo
So Kate's pregnant now?
Interesting. I hope that she keeps it.
3/31/2015 c1 how was it
how was it. how. was. it?!
take this shizz and shove it up yo asssssssssssssss
3/7/2015 c5 28Son of Whitebeard
ooh angry arthur
3/3/2015 c4 Redeye
Mixer's sick, so I'm covering for both of us.
First off, I would like to applaud the grammar here. Quotation mark errors exist, but whatever.
So, first off, I would've really suggested making this a few more years ahead, when she's 16-18, but since you've already started, I won't hog the issue.
Secondly, Buster's really started to seem a little bit, um, like he wants her, but he doesn't want to want her. Catch the ball I'm throwing?

Anyway, I still think it's an interesting take on Kate's character, especially since we don't get much of a glimpse in the show(for obvious reasons, but whatevs)

As to any haters(and yes, I saw the reviews), I believe in freedom of pairing choice. I myself am an Arthur/Sue Ellen fan, but Mix is an Arthur/Francine fellow, and yet, it doesn't get in the way of our friendship.

I know of people who are world's apart in age. And they love each other. I see the same thing here, given time of course.

All in all it was a great read, and I can't wait for the next update.
3/3/2015 c3 orange cat
Short añd sweet.
Easy to read and well placed grammar wise
Keep the chapters at a short but readable length so readers dont get bored but explain everything so no info is left out
You found the perfect way to do that
3/3/2015 c4 33JC Rose
When? So hes ditching poor sue ellen? One day he will but...is he goung to wait three years
YOU'RE CONFUSING ME!
3/3/2015 c3 JC Rose
Àww
Cute
Arthurs really uptight in this story
He will kick buster in the ...
Ouch
3/3/2015 c4 54TheUltimateCombo
Buster Baxter... You're a dead man.
3/3/2015 c2 244Travis the Arthur fan
I do love this story you write well.
3/3/2015 c1 Travis the Arthur fan
You write good stories. This story i like.
3/2/2015 c2 54TheUltimateCombo
Update soon. I'll be around to handle any haters.
3/2/2015 c1 TheUltimateCombo
Okay, I've gotten around to reading it, and I like it.
A word of advice, I would change the style of writing, to avoid people confusing you with "someone else"*COUCH COUGH*

I don't see DW as the goth type, but okay. Pretty good job, and to the haters:

Shut the Kriff up.
2/28/2015 c2 Dark
I read this for youtube. Here is the link. watch?v7DZL0UK3kZw& i give it a 4/10. Its just no, so messed up.
2/28/2015 c1 33JC Rose
I liked it. Ok Edward Crosswire it could happen down the track in years to come.
Secondly sofia we all know you are butter cup because nutbag Lucy called you out on her profile. You two are as mad as each other. Shit fanfictions? Oh really?
Stop flaming if you dont like the story. You're onlu hurting others
Keep going