for With My Love by my Side

Be'er Sheva.
11/20/2020 c6 Binky
This story as beautiful and i really enjoyed it 3
3/12/2020 c1 ncu24
Sounds very much like lines from "Dr. Quinn Medicone Woman" for the birth scenes.

Awesome.

/40T7KewMQL0

6min10 (splitting apart)
3:25 ( don't touch me)
12/12/2017 c6 Bohogal1998
Now this would have. Made an awesome episode! What were those writers thinking treating Cote and the character like they did!? There were plenty of story lines they could have done with her and Tony and so many things that Ziva still could have done. So many storylines! The Writers just got lazy!
7/27/2016 c6 Sue Dooley
Awesome! Great writing! Tiva forever.
7/23/2016 c6 Guest
Thanks for posting. Love Tiva family stories
6/14/2016 c6 spongebob193349320592352-34234
awwwww such a sweet story
3/12/2015 c6 1Celestrial Moon
Well done and write some more TIVA! They named her Maria...
3/12/2015 c5 Celestrial Moon
Nice job! Bravo TIVA! one thing though..I believe being a Navy dependent the hospital should be Bethesda not Walter Reed. Great job! I knew out Ninja was tough enough to deliver w/o drugs!
3/12/2015 c4 Celestrial Moon
Sounds like Ziva had a flashback to Somalia for a second... It is good to see smart and competent Tony there! Bring that baby on!
3/12/2015 c3 Celestrial Moon
I think it is Be'er Sheba and you are doing great! Like how she was holding his face in the orange groove. I could almost hear Ducky saying I knew this was going to happen... I am worried Ziva is shivering ...Keep it coming ! Bring on the baby!
3/12/2015 c2 Celestrial Moon
Whoa something is going to happen ! REally nice flow and glad to see Tony is on cloud nine and catering to Ziva. Who would have thought our Ninja would want an umbrella? LOL Keep it coming.
3/12/2015 c1 Celestrial Moon
I loved it. You are so good with the little details. The flow was good too. Keep it coming and TIVA FOREVER!
3/9/2015 c6 lesly
Muy dulce y muy oportuna, ya extra├▒aba las historias TIVA. GRACIAS...
3/7/2015 c6 Sue Dooley
Awesome! Fantastic!
Loved the story. The only thing I did not care for was Bishop being in it otherwise splendid.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »