for Thomas Calvert

8/24/2020 c4 woodProtein
Good concept, good execution. Too many POV jumps for a short story.
11/26/2019 c4 mickeysofine
This is really nice.
I'm sort of confused as to why the website publicly tells everyone that another timeline is running.
How are people aware of it?
Why are people aware of it?

As shown, it would only cause the results to be contaminated.
Number Man would have considered that.
6/14/2017 c1 Mike
Gets somewhat boring at parts 3/4. Should probably be shortened for humor to shine better.
The idea is good. I also don't think that making him Cauldron cape instead of natural trigger he was was really necessary for this story. Maybe it allowed it to be shorter, though, which is good.
6/5/2017 c4 13creativesm75
very good fanfic
12/14/2015 c4 3jdboss1
coool
8/23/2015 c4 fredd
Weirdly sweet and charming.
7/29/2015 c4 Edale
This is Worm...The GrimDark will not be denied, no matter how humorous the rest is.
4/3/2015 c4 6apeljohn
That last bit... right in the feels, man.
3/25/2015 c4 Dan
I wrote a much better view in the alternate timeline, but this one will have to suffice. Excellent work, a very good take on an ability that I always love seeing explored, well done! MOAR PLEASE!
3/5/2015 c4 22Starfox5
Very interesting setup. Cracks are forming, but Thomas still does good. Nice concept.
3/3/2015 c4 Guest
Holy Hell...You made me actually like Thomas Calvert here. How did you do that?!
Geez this fic is at once serious, funny, and very interesting. good show dude
3/3/2015 c4 Guest
Amusing fic, hoping for more fun chapters.
3/2/2015 c4 Ibskib
The bit about Samantha answering yes in another timeline confused me a bit until I realised that she must have paid for the same timeslot with Calvert.
Amy's depressing outlook and Mark's fleeting happiness was a bit sad to read.
3/2/2015 c4 Tirinir
What an interesting turn of events! I wonder... do the Endbringers use Calvert's services? The_winged_one, what've you been trying out?
3/2/2015 c4 Ghest
the feels from that last one, also who is Samantha and how did she muck with the alt timeline (simplest explanation I can think of is Tryout ran the timeline as a block thing where several people at once could do their tests, and Sam got lucky and ran her test the same time Jake did)
20 Page 1 2 Next »