for Identity, Mistaken

1/17/2016 c14 3Itolein
i am so happy for them and quite glad that the bad guys were stopped soon enough. you have a gift and i am very glad that you share it with everyone *kiss*
12/27/2015 c11 Jei
I hope you haven't forgotten about this fic. I love it and am eagerly awaiting a update. Happy Holidays!
11/18/2015 c11 Guest
update soon...
9/8/2015 c11 Sanada
Great chapter. Thanks for sharing.
8/30/2015 c10 14EzraTheBlue
Oh, Li Touten, you make everything worse. Love that you brought him in! Also, it's amazing that you've been able to continue to world-build even this late in the game without it feeling like an information dump. Glad to see this one's still going!
8/24/2015 c9 Guest
i can't wait for the nxt chapter.. please update soon... )
6/5/2015 c7 Jei
I'm late to the party but I wanted to drop a review anyway. This is probably one of the coolest AU fics I've come across within the Saiyuki fandom. I couldn't help but think about the Outlaw Star universe while reading (it's the only sci-fi anime I've truly enjoyed). I do think Shaw is more of a dick than usual and Gen seems to show more emotion than what I would expect but overall I like the characters personalities. I'm looking forward to where this story is heading and hope to see a tad more ShawxKai in the mix of things. Keep up the awesome work!
5/8/2015 c1 Guest
please update soon...
3/6/2015 c2 EzraTheBlue
I've always had a fascination with the Star Wars type stories, space operas and such, and when you mix it with my favorite fandom, I can't resist. The main guys you've introduced are well-established, and I can draw the lines to who's who on mostly everyone else so far, and you've laid some very good ground work, with plenty of nooks and crannies to explore, with lots of questions to answer. I'm excited to see where you take this! Keep it up!