FanFiction.Net
for Dragonborn?

12/7/2020 c1 Guest
Let the Altmer speak!
6/6/2017 c1 Kai
Hehe, yes Skyrim opens all kinds of possibilities. Make the Dragonborn a tiny old Breton woman (perhaps even tinier with the console) and give her full daedric armour and let her smash her foes with Volendrung.
8/5/2016 c1 Kai
Yay! Made me laugh out loud enough to disturb the neighbours.

Okay, MY Dragonborn is a Nord, albeit a female.

But I think, apart from the programming making no difference, that a Khajiit DB wouldn't come really far. He'd be able to get to Riverwood, talk to Alvor or Gerdur, and then, nothing. The Main Quest ends here. Khajiit aren't allowed in the cities, including Whiterun. No Balgruuf, no Dragonstone, no Farengar, no Delphine, no Mirmulnir. At least the village side quests are available... ;-)
3/15/2016 c1 92Mr. Bluu
Great.
4/26/2015 c1 Vanjirra
I really like the implicaton! And no, the paragraphs aren't annoying, I honestly believe it helps. You can tell what character is talking, which is good when there are several. I like the story in general, it feels as though this event might have taken place at one point,and its nice that you put in all the races with their own thoughts about the Dragonborn too. Keep us the good work and I hope to see more from you!