FanFiction.Net

6/27/2016 c2 Anonymous
A wonderful crime
5/2/2016 c4 Shiro Sylthfarn

THIS IS PERFECT.

I sometimes read some Yandere!Tadashi BUT seeing both are insane drives me—OHTHISISTWISTEDLOVE. THEIR LOVE IS FORBIDDEN THEN THEY MAKE IT IN WRONG WAY—HOW THIS CONCEPT CAN'T BE FORBIDDINGLY COOL?! *w* I LOVE IT SO MUCH. ESPECIALLY YANDERE!HIRO—"I hate her. I hate her. IhateherIhateherIhateherIhateher—" I love Hiro being impulsive like this. *w* Forgive me being such a trash on fangirling but I love this dark concept so much. I like Yandere!Tadashi having suidicial thoughts AND I REALLY LOVE YANDERE!HIRO HERE. I seldom review someone's fanfiction but this is worth to be given. Keep writing!

Love—
Shiro Sylthfarn.
3/17/2016 c7 6aewea
it's really good!good job~~ Do you think you can write a bdsm , kind of psycho!Tadashi , possessive!Tadashi chapter?
9/27/2015 c1 11AstoriaDreamer
XD
8/29/2015 c3 29TristonKitsune
Couldnt read the third chapter. Ugh.
8/2/2015 c4 7shadowcat ninja
Update please!
6/21/2015 c5 1kitsunelullaby
hehe
6/21/2015 c2 kitsunelullaby
what have you done? the answer is obvious, you've made dreams come true!
5/27/2015 c5 Guest
Totally awesome. I loved it.
5/25/2015 c5 Anonymous
Why is incest so fucking sexy!? Especially when it's Hidashi. I felt guilty reading these at first, then was like 'whatever' because they are AMAZE. Hidashi is my current OTP so these are pretty much the only thing keeping me sane (well, that's exaggerating, but it might as well be true). Thanks for that!
5/23/2015 c5 24eltigre221
Hiro likes it when Tadashi bites him
5/18/2015 c4 10MuteHero86
Interesting enough
5/18/2015 c4 24eltigre221
ahh Yandere!Hidashi, very nice great update, and until more, later and have fun writing :)
22 Page 1 2 Next »