for The Spock Departure

4/7/2019 c1 inlovewiththeuniverse july
It's so sweet! I love how tenderly you describe their wonderful relationship that we all fell in love with.
9/17/2015 c1 Daisy312
That deserves a big "Awww!" That was so fluffy and cute.
3/12/2015 c1 MizRiz
This is so sweet! Kudos to you for a job well done! :)
3/4/2015 c1 ree923
so sweet and just the way I think it would happen...
3/1/2015 c1 dreamer 3097
a good one
2/28/2015 c1 6Green Verde
Fantastic! I'm sad to see Leonard Nimoy go, and BBT may have an episode dedicated to Nimoy's passing. I really enjoyed this fic, very good work!
2/28/2015 c1 134Invader Johnny
Amy is really a sympathetic woman, her love for Sheldin is strong when she tries to comfort him in his time of grief.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
2/28/2015 c1 Terri
Very sweet story! And quite in character as well as respectful of :)
2/28/2015 c1 Guest
This was very sweet, and very in character, IMO. Very glad you wrote this... if Lorre and the cast can't acknowledge Nimoy's passing, I can come back to this story! Well done!
2/28/2015 c1 SpideyGirlHepburn
This was so sweet & touching. I was hoping someone would write about this because one of my first thoughts after I heard the news was Sheldon, just like you. & the way you wrote it was so believable & true to the characters. & I loved that you brought back the signed napkin. & had Amy quote Spock to him in such a sweet way, Amy always has this amazing way of reaching out to him. I love it! XD This was a beautiful tribute, you did a wonderful job.

They'll never be another like Leonard Nimoy, he may be gone but he'll be in our hearts forever. May he rest in peace.
2/28/2015 c1 35kimbee73
That was very sweet.
2/28/2015 c1 1IDICGlyph
This rings pretty true for how I think the character would react. Good job getting it out this quickly with the voice intact.
2/28/2015 c1 11kelli.k
THAT WAS VERY SWEET.
2/28/2015 c1 AnotherBritFan
What a sweet little story. Sheldon and Amy are perfect.

When I saw the news of Leonard Nimoy's passing, it took all of the air out of me. He was my first fandom, if you will. I was very young, but I still vividly remember seeing Star Trek when it originally aired. (Yes, I'm that old).

Millions of people around the world are mourning the passing of the man who created one of, if not the, most iconic characters in science fiction. To his family...we grieve with thee.
2/28/2015 c1 sscaldwe