for The True Slayer

5/27/2019 c8 TechnoGalen
Mizu? Are you using one of my characters?
5/27/2019 c2 TechnoGalen
Ah right. The guy who screams all the time.
5/15/2019 c15 Guest
Are you dead..why aren't you updating anymore..it's already been two year man...pls update
4/15/2019 c7 david.teague.3950
Frankly I'd love for Evergreen to be with Naruto as she needs a positive element over theThunder Tribe.
3/5/2019 c15 TechnoGalen
Keep...It...Dead...
12/7/2018 c7 Guest
You have earned my respect as I have read what you said in the bold letters and honestly this is the best fan fiction I ever read so good day to you!
8/7/2018 c15 Mariusz1988
Naruto becoming a powerhouse, cant wait so see the next scene.
7/16/2018 c15 AkumaReap3r
ever gonna be updated again? Great story so far though.
5/22/2018 c15 nickclause
Nice chapter
5/21/2018 c1 15The Storm Master 567
Maybe capitalize the names man. That’s the only fault I see. Also, will he be paired with anyone?
5/7/2018 c4 madara Uchiha
too much hate man !
4/14/2018 c8 lovefanfictions72
You handled the whole chunnin exam arc soooo much better than the story by Reborn123. That story was a complete mess. I do wish that you did not take Kin tsuchi and tayuya... They seem misplaced.. They are so weak compared to everyone else. Otherwise, great story so far... thanks for the read.
3/27/2018 c2 Ltbutterfly287
Girls in earthland would never blush over well developed abs more than half of the male wizards have what many would call perfect or nearly perfect bodies.
3/27/2018 c1 Ltbutterfly287
I personally think have the slayer art for gods and dragons is a little dumb. I mean just pick a element no instead you chose every element. With god slayers if lily was let’s say the god of death she would have death god slayer magic. Sure all elemental control is versatile but it’s stupid. And why give him dragon slayer when that “fake” god slayer was already stronger the true version who be so strong that dragon slayer who be pointless.
2/5/2018 c2 Taco Bell
I like how all of the flamers are guest
333 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »