for This is my life

1/7/2017 c11 agent potter
OMG! I LOVE YOU! Thanks soooo much for doing this chapter! It made my day and made me laugh sooo much! Such a perfect way to do it on April Fool's day. I had to reread some of the pranks again, they were that good! Wolf with paint on his crotch!:') Lynx! That phone prank is the best one! Unique and hilarious! Cannot wait for your next update!
12/30/2016 c11 Guest
Great story ! I enjoyed reading. It would be cool of you wrote a scene where the family saw Alex's scars, and yeah I know that that scene is a really cheesy one but still, it'd be an entertaining read. Best luck on your story :)
12/29/2016 c10 4Samantha2611
"I get a puppy out of it." *dies*

...I don't want this to be over...*cries in corner*
12/29/2016 c9 Samantha2611
That was amazing! :D:D:D:D:D
12/29/2016 c8 Samantha2611
That was sweet, I hope they find out who they were properly on day. :) I love your stories. :D:D:D 333
12/29/2016 c6 Samantha2611
Poor Ben.
12/2/2016 c10 Keeley
LOLZZZZZ
7/10/2016 c10 Guest
Great story! Please update soon! Please make a sequel to a normal life?! Thank you!
6/12/2016 c10 Master o Mystery
Please update i love it also a sequel to a normal life would be hella awesome also next chapter about scott and sports drink situation would be hilarious
5/24/2016 c10 no-time-to-read
this is my new favorite story
5/3/2016 c10 Oceanlily
Nice chapter!
The text messages are really funny and I would love to see more of them.
Maybe you could write a chapter about a birthday next.

I can't wait for another chapter!

Oceanlily
5/1/2016 c10 agent potter
Random, but very cool! Can't wait until your next update!
5/1/2016 c9 agent potter
AHHHHHHHH! THAT IS SOOOOOOO CUTE. SOOOOO much fluff. AMAZING!
3/24/2016 c8 RIPAtM
Idk if I have ever reviewed a normal life or this story, so I have to say this is the most amazing story I have read so far with that many OCs. it's just perfect. I completely adore the idea of Alex having a family and all their dynamics and 's just perfect. NEED MORE DRABBLES. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS AND ITS PREQUEL
3/23/2016 c8 agent potter
OMG, this was really good and well written out. The random breakdown of Alex was perfectly captured, due to Alex's emotional state, so overall you did amazing on this story. I was hoping you could do a chapter where the kids play a prank on the adults, as some humour is needed, after this emotional chapter. If you can't, don't worry about it. THANKS AND HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »