for If Ducklings Stop to Smell the Roses

6/19/2016 c34 hanessa98
uhhhggg! I love your writing so much; I'm officially emotionally involved with your work. love, love, love it. again: you hit it out of the ballpark. I love the dynamics between House and Rose, and how subtle the differences are from the cannon, you aren't making the characters act completely different, just how some reactions, and conversations would go, with this other variable: Rose. And as much as I loved the conflict between Rose and Cuddy, I'm really digging this new development in their relationship -understanding that while they may never be bff's, they can have a mutual understanding and appreciation for each other. Total girl power feel -I love it!
Can't wait for the next update!
6/19/2016 c34 35OldSFfan
Interesting set-up. I look forward to seeing how you do the funeral and its aftermath with Rose in the picture.
6/17/2016 c33 Stephanie
Amazing. Looking for forward to the next
5/24/2016 c33 6Valerie Michaelis
when you've been reding this all night and just when your super invested at 3:44 am you run out of chapters. and in such and intence scean!
5/24/2016 c14 Valerie Michaelis
such a cocktease but totally house.
4/9/2016 c33 35OldSFfan
As bad as the outcome of "Wilson's Heart" was, it would have been far more difficult with the baleful presence of House's father. Very interesting chapter. Can Rose handle the stress?
3/30/2016 c32 OldSFfan
That would have been just what House needed after the DBS - a visit from John House. Interesting story line, weaving in and out of canon.
3/28/2016 c31 hanessa98
uuuggghhh! I love it, I lOVE when House verbalizes the depth of his emotions, even if its to say he would hate if something happened to her, I just love it. And it's all the more profound, because he's already vulnerable, but here he is, sharing more with Rose. I also love that drunk House calls her Rosie! Sober House should to, just when it's the two of them and he's a bit more touchy feely. Gosh, I was adore your story, and your character. Thanks for continuing to update!
3/27/2016 c31 OldSFfan
How will Rose's presence affect House and Wilson here? I was hoping it would avert Amber's death (though that would mess with the series' trajectory tremendously).
3/13/2016 c30 Lady Jensen
No no no no Ambeeeer ...I know I know ...but...nooooo i need a Christmas 'miracle!
3/13/2016 c30 OldSFfan
Will Rose stop the DBS?
3/12/2016 c30 Gilyflower
I'm surprised Rose isn't feeling the slightest bit bad sense if she would have picked house up, him and amber would be OK. so I'm curious how thus will play 't wait for the next update
2/28/2016 c29 OldSFfan
With Rose in the mix, will that change the tragic outcome of Wilson and Amber's affair?
2/15/2016 c28 Lady Jensen
No...please. ...don't kill Amber ...and save Wilson from cancer ...T.T poor Wilson. ...poor Amber! I don't remember how unlucky were this two characters. ..but now...my heart is breaking another time!
1/25/2016 c28 1WalkingSaint18
I love this! I really hope you update! !
115 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »