for Like Real People Do

4/11/2015 c6 2ccLozado
Holy crap that was just the most beautiful thing. You need to write more chapters like this. I loved it so much. :D Remarkable writing.
4/7/2015 c1 Guest
Update pleaaaadsseeee , I think about what's gonna happen in this story way too much
4/2/2015 c6 39lafantomette
Finally! They are doing it! LOL! They totally deserve it they've been waiting long enough!
Your fic is fun to read, I'm happy you updated!
4/2/2015 c6 Guest
Wow this was amazing! You developed the story so well. Thanks for updating!
Mazel tov! Nice chapter!
Thank you the update!
4/1/2015 c6 Guest
I have no clue where you are taking and I love it!
Are you leaving them together after this or maybe pull a "Harvey" and flip the roles...was Donna just comforting him? Please update soon!
4/1/2015 c6 Guest
Wow, that was an amazing chapter. Firstly, I loved Louis, Jessica, Rachel and Mike showing up. Secondly, I loved Jessica's talk with Donna (including the confession that Harvey paid Donna out of his own paycheck, I've been waiting for that to come out at some point in the show!). Excellent writing and a really hot, yet very romantic ending. I hope you'll update again soon!
4/1/2015 c6 miss0sunny
Loved it! Can't wait for the next one!
3/31/2015 c6 Unsigned
update soon! really love this!

do you think youre going to update your other stories? (box of dreams) youre a really great writer, you got suits down pretty well! keep going!
3/31/2015 c6 onyxcareles
So perfect this chapter and story. Can't wait for next chapter. :)
3/31/2015 c6 fin2011
This story is perfect. Thank you for writing it! I can't wait for the next chapter.
3/31/2015 c6 Guest
Wow! First of all, just want to say that I missed your story but I understand why you had to take a break. That finale broke my heart! Now back to this fic...what a beautiful chapter. Please give them a good happy ending. Can't wait for the next update!
3/30/2015 c4 Guest
Please finish this! I need some darvey in my life!
3/13/2015 c5 Guest
I'm loving this story (and all your others). Please update soon, I can't wait to read the rest of it!
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »