for Like Real People Do

3/5/2015 c5 3Callysto
You broke my heart in this chapter, but in a wonderful way. Human Harvey is a rare sight, I can't wait you the next one, good work ! :D
3/4/2015 c5 MicaPineyro
Reading this after that episode is like a breath of fresh air. I don't know what to think about the finale, so this clear story is very welcomed. Thanks.
3/4/2015 c5 39lafantomette
This is sad but beautiful! Really captivating...
3/4/2015 c5 kwisteria
Loved this chapter! Somehow I have a feeling they're going to break my heart in the season finale. So I'm 100% sticking with your fic:) It makes me warm & happy (and a little bit cry). Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/4/2015 c5 Guest
Ok I am bawling. This is soooooooo beautiful. Please update soon.
3/4/2015 c4 Guest
Another amazing chapter! You really are a gifted storyteller! I'm enjoying this story immensely
3/3/2015 c4 Topanga
This is your best story yet, I absolutely love it!
3/3/2015 c4 Araiza
excelent
3/3/2015 c4 kwisteria
Wow...this is soooo good. I'm completely hooked. Can't wait for the next chapte!
Ok so I absolutely loved this chapter. I've got tears in my eyes. Please
3/3/2015 c4 Guest
So good! Really hoping for another update soon!
3/3/2015 c4 Guest
Sxmmy here- amazing work again! I'm completely drawn into the story. Donna and Harvey, again, spot on- and I love where you're taking the subplot. Great work, hurry back with more!
3/3/2015 c3 Guest
Another great chapter! I'm really loving this story and I'm with you in hoping Aaron Korsch doesn't ruin the dream on Wednesday... If he doesn't, I really feel your take on things could be how things progress. Great work!
3/3/2015 c3 1saraPRgirl