for Like Real People Do

3/3/2015 c3 llvale
Awesome idea, well done! I can't wait to read more.
3/3/2015 c3 Georgie
Thanks for the shout out at the beginning of thr last chapter. You've been updating so fast I didn't get to reviewing the last chapter!

I really enjoyed this too, I enjoyed Donna's bout of courage, her selflessness, returning to her usual self. I also liked that you gave them both enough integrity to acknowledge the events (both from Intent and from chapter one) to each other whilst simultaneously determining to deferring their conversation. I like this approach rather than each pretending like the other wished to brush it aside and playing out the situation internally. Angst has it's place but I like that your sub-plot hasn't been a total vehicle to push the tension of his declaration etc into their internal reflections only. I'm sorry I think this is extremely rambly and probably doesn't make any sense! But good work, look forward to more.
3/2/2015 c3 Marina
Donna is so great in this chapter ! That would be great to see Harvey's mother !
3/2/2015 c3 Guest
It's sxmmy again, and Love it! I can't wait for you to update! I need more, I really really do. The way you are portraying them is very realistic, and I love that Donna is able to reach him when he is in a sense unreachable. Hurry back!
3/2/2015 c3 Guest
Please keep going. I am a little scared and apprehensive about the finale. Who knows where they will end up! Again love UR fic and please update soon!
3/2/2015 c3 Lina
This chapter was sad, I would like in the next pass something filling between them to improve their relationship and they can live their love,

from my point of view they are the only ones who truly love, because they know other good the bad and the ugly, which is accepted as they are.

I'm a fan of them finish together, I just hope that producers do not do so in the last episode of the series as happened with JAG
3/2/2015 c3 5redangel365
Love this story!
3/2/2015 c2 Guest
Another great chapter!
3/2/2015 c2 12Cansei de Ser Sexy
Ah, it's getting very interesting, I liked that you brought up a plot point that had them focus on something other than their current tangled predicament, and what point it is; the sourest wounds of all; Harvey's mother. Poor guy. When it rains, it pours for him. I really liked his line when he said, "I don't think I can take this anymore." There was subtle but true desperation there, mixed with frustration. Very Harvey. You really keep him well in his characterization, his guarded responses and tense silence nailed the conversation very true.

I also adored how you showed us how complicated Donna's feeling for his declaration, fear and hope all together swimming inside her. But I think what I loved the most was that how you made Donna know what made the moment so important was the effect that he uttered the words, so basically and simplistically without making any more comment or advance, and it was far more intimating than sex. I, who believes that they could have retreated to their "nothing happened" castle if they had only had "sex", adored this MUCH. :)

Thanks for the shout-out, it was my pleasure :)
Hope to see the next update soon.
3/2/2015 c2 3Callysto
Quickest update of all time, you're awesome ! :D and I love your story, can't wait to see how The Conversation will turn out !
3/1/2015 c2 Marina
Waw it's great how you depict every character's feelings ! And I love your Donna and the fact you brought up Marcus in the story ! I'm loving it !
3/1/2015 c2 sxmmy
Interesting still, I'll follow along. Thanks for sharing
3/1/2015 c1 sxmmy
Loved this! Very sweet. I like how you're not rushing things, ideally that's how it would be on the show- also you are a very talented writer. I can feel the emotion and sense the mood well, because of the fluent, skillful way you use vocabulary. Props to you, and I can't wait to read more :)
3/1/2015 c2 guest
Did you see the promo pictures too? Marcus is finally going to make an appearance! It's nice to see him included in a fanfic. I don't know what kind of person he's going to turn out to be. I remember Scotty telling Mike that had he met Marcus, he would've liked him because they were very similar. I built it up in my mind that one of the reasons Harvey is protective of Mike is because Mike reminds him a little of Marcus.

You write Donna and Harvey so beautifully. And I like that you mentioned the no touching part.. Donna straightens his ties, messes with his hair occasionally or atleast she used to in the past. When She told Harvey that his dad died it looked like she was going to step forward to give him a hug but he turned away. It's like he's always restrained. Always holding back.. Even when Donna was in tears afer the whole louis fiasco.

Looking forward to reading more!
3/1/2015 c2 blue
"Specter men, all the damn same". Best. Line. Ever.

Love your updates! I have this terrible feeling that Donna is going to want to work for Louis if Harvey can't give her what she needs. I hope I'm 100% wrong, but no matter what, this story is my little beacon of light. Love it!
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »