for Like Real People Do

3/1/2015 c1 18GreenAngelHeart
Can't wait for the next part :)
3/1/2015 c1 Guest
Thanks for the cliffhanger nugget
3/1/2015 c1 Guest
Awww...I've got tears in my eyes. So beautiful! Hope you continue.
3/1/2015 c1 Guest
This was beautifully written and I could feel the tension! I can't wait to read more... Great start!
3/1/2015 c1 dumbdogsss
Ahhhhhh wonderfully written! Exactly what I needed after that episode. You captured them perfectly, well done!
3/1/2015 c1 12Cansei de Ser Sexy
Oh, dear god, I refuse to believe the notion of that they *just* slept there :p
This was fantastic, thank you a lot for writing it. Much like you, my mind buzzed after the last episode, and it's damn good to read another version that takes directly after the scene.

I liked how you elaborated the touching issue between them, and the way you play downed it, it contrasted greatly with its meaning. Little touch but it means a lot. And of course, he keeps his distance, very in character.

Donna's confusion was portrayed very nicely, but I like how you underlined how secure and safe she feels with him, and then he went said those words...Great dialogue there, and it flew very naturally.

PS. Still don't believe though they're *just* sleeping :)

Hope you will update soon.
3/1/2015 c1 blue
yay! I'm so glad you're tackling the sheer awesomeness of the last episode. And you are more than killing it. I can't wait until you continue!
3/1/2015 c1 Georgie
It was always going to be really hard to write a follow up to that episode and so I think that makes what you've done here even more impressive. The two things that spring to mind are restraint and subtlety; your approach encapsulated both of these giving us nice transition from the events of the actual episode into your universe readying us for whatever you have in store next. Nice job.
3/1/2015 c1 anonymousW
Yes! Love this, hope you'll update soon
2/28/2015 c1 9LayD
I can't handle this! *sobs*
I can't handle anything that is Darvey at the moment!
My heart has been on the floor since Wednesday night and I'm not sure what is real or fake anymore. I don't know how I'll make it through this season finale.
2/28/2015 c1 Guest
This is great. I feel like you captured them really well and I'm looking forward to the next update!
2/28/2015 c1 Guest
Awesome!
2/28/2015 c1 39lafantomette
...I was about to fall asleep when I got an alert that you published a new story, I couldn't not read it! Glad I did, now I'm gonna have sweet dreams. It was beautiful! Warm and soothing...Harvey is so reassuring. I hope you will not make us wait too long for the rest.
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7