for Freeze Before the Fall

Hella good
9/11/2015 c1 Guest
Awesome! I love dark!Steve
8/20/2015 c1 Guest
impressive now i don't like captain America that's really dark
5/31/2015 c1 42manyfandomstho
Oh my gosh, Steve! Um, thank you so much for writing!
3/3/2015 c1 Shadow Carnival
My god, I love this. This is the best Avengers fic I've read. Please update this soon, even though your beta is . I'd like to see his inner evil subconsciance take over and start attacking everything in sight, or have one of the Avengers happen apon him while he's doing this. This made me smile a very creepy smile. It worries me.
3/2/2015 c1 46The Wayfaring Strangers
This ... this is incredibly disturbing. Just sayin'. Dark!Steve is always going to be scary, but this one is scarier than most because he's so self-aware. Your writing is technically excellent, though.
3/1/2015 c1 DragonsDeadAndDancing
Damn, this was deliciously dark! Although I can't imagine Steve Roger...wait...now I can. It has something fascinating, this story of yours, although it is strange, and creepy, and I don't think I'll ever look at Captain America the same way again. Or go through a dark alley in the middle of the night.
...Anyway, your writing is fantastic, I love the slow change from mercy to the hunger to kill, no grammar mistakes, no spelling mistakes, holy hell those fantastic descriptions!
Love it.
-Drakes
3/1/2015 c1 UlvDakota
I have no words for this fic. In every other fanfic I've ever read Steve is so good and patriotic, it's amazing how different he is in this. That being said, I actually really enjoyed reading this!