for Possession is Nine Tenths

5/5/2015 c1 Guest
Awe- cliff hanger... Seriously where's the next chapter?
Duh, i love this story
3/2/2015 c1 73protector91
While short, this was nicely written, LillyFae. The Dean did seem rather "close" to Carmilla when she possessed Laura in the show, so I liked seeing her go the extra mile in this story. Granted, her personality regarding her possession of Laura didn't quite match the episode in question (the Dean didn't seem to be enjoying it), but it was still fun to read and I can picture the Dean doing this just to to mess with Carmilla.

That and since Carmilla loves Laura, the Dean's description's of how Laura felt was the perfect way to get Carmilla to see things her way so that she wouldn't want to lose her. I did like the callback to how Carmilla lost Elle and that she did at least consider how Laura would feel in regards to accepting her mother's deal. Nice job also describing how Carmilla felt about the whole thing. Not sure if I should laugh or be disturbed by Carmilla finding Laura as her mother sultry though. Lol.

Oh and I loved the panties line. Both of them. Good job. :)
3/1/2015 c1 138Invader Johnny
The Dean certainly is a bitch and while Carmilla did choose wrong, she at least showed she cared for Laura.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.