for Eyes in Seed

3/15/2017 c11 RoyalTwinFangs
Very nice work. Has been wondering about this story.
2/14/2017 c10 ArcherShirou
Very good, I loved the story.

Adam ending up with someone other than Mesa is absurd in my opinion, they look perfect for each other

I just read all the chapters and would love a new one.

I wrote this using google translate, so you can understand
1/27/2017 c10 Brave Vesperia
Hey can I contribute my OC and MS?
Yuri 'Reaper' Dmitri Anderson.
CB-0000G/C/T Reborn Origin Gundam heavily modified Edition (Having a GN Drive but need sun energy)
12/26/2016 c10 Uemei
I read this in 2 days, and I want More!

SI's are a guilty pleasure of mine, so when I say, "Using Build Fighters as the basis of a SI is kind of Genius!" know that I mean it as sincere praise. I don't know if you consider Adam an SI, but it works for me.

Personally I've only got two problems with your story:
First you seem to have only updated three times this past year, and assuming we're half way through this story at that rate I may see Episode IX before I get to read the end of this. THAT SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!
Second reading your Chapter 10 Author note makes me fear this fic is going to get cracky with all those different mobile suits dropped in. Although if it is going to be crack I will confess to secretly wanting to see a SD Victory 2 show up, get derided, and then seriously wreck some crap!

That being said I'm definitely looking forward to your next update. Keep up the good work, you have another fan now.
10/16/2016 c4 21Czar Joseph
Ms. Mesa of ZAFT did not know how to activate Adam's mobile suit without the GP Base.

That leaves a mark on his cheek.
10/9/2016 c10 Czar Joseph
Yo, I read all those chapters, it was awesome. Updated next,soon.
10/9/2016 c10 isaiahcarroll968
My character is mark guilder and his pilot the phoenix Gundam full power his a friend with adam during summer his great at pilot the Gundam but the Gundam his pilot is the phoenix Gundam sd Gundam g generation the mark have is same at the character at the uc
10/7/2016 c10 1cj1of4
I'm glad Adam is finally cluing in that he doesn't exist in a vacuum. People are going to react to his presence. Hopefully this will push him to be a bit more proactive. One of the biggest traps of SIs or Time-travel fics is when the main chapter is so worried about changing things to protect their knowledge that they don't do anything. So far you've added in enough elements to avoid that trap so I'm hoping you keep that up.

I'm curious about these pirates. If their reason for defection was honest then they aren't that bad of people, but I'm worried about what they have been doing sense their defection. It sounds like they have been raiding Orb, so it is unclear what their true colors are like.
10/4/2016 c10 BIGGZ1344
The Pirates we're quite the curve-ball for me. I like it. And the Yzak Kira face to face is very interesting.

Considering that Adam is an Innovate instead of a New-type, will there be anything different in further reactions? Besides the glowing gold eyes that is.

The Tiger Couple are both getting high-speed machines, I could only imagine the combos they could unleash on a poor mook.

Gotta say that was a very satisfying read for me.

So waiting for the next one.
10/4/2016 c10 17readerofgoodfanfiction
WELL, the Bridge scene was hilarious about Adam asking one of the bridge crew named Arnold if he know any massage tricks for Natarle HA! Adam entertaining himself by teasing the crew of the Archangel is so refreshing.

During the sea battle, Adam starts having Spatial Awareness symptoms due to constant GN particle and Plavsky particles exposure is right up to Gundam 00 alley and I agree Its possible that the rest of the crew of the Archangel getting constant exposure to the GN is silently changing them somehow.

Crueset is still wracking his brains of who Adam is and poor Fiore is getting blamed and being called a traitor is undeserving

Kämpfer, Efreet, look thru a list of MS will Adam be surprise to see those two machines appearing, that is if its anything like the PPMS-18E Kampfer Amazing from his universe and the MS-08TX/S Efreet Schneid from Unicorn Gundam.

Everything is changing thanks to Adam, but good or bad that is up to him as he is the main character of Eyes in Seed.

Can't WAIT to see the sequel
10/4/2016 c10 5Spiceracksargent001
A very interesting chapter overall. Still, though I feel like I should recognize who Sven is. Eh, it'll probably come to me later. Also, the Efreet and the Kampfer as actual SEED MS? This I gotta see. I look forward to more of your outstanding work, and to Joseph's introduction in Build Fighters N, since, if I remember right, you're using that as a tie-in between Eyes in SEED and its upcoming sequel.
10/4/2016 c10 1davycrockett100
sweet
10/4/2016 c10 25Z-King
YO HO HO AND A COUPLE OF PIRATES IN THE GUNDAM UNIVERSE!
10/4/2016 c10 4tf330129
Keep it up :)
10/4/2016 c10 RoyalTwinFangs
Very chapter here. Was a wait but still good. Do the the main characters have a ship of their own in the sequel? If you need any more info the my OC or his MS then just PM me.
378 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »