for Eyes in Seed

10/28/2020 c16 a letdown fan
R.I.P.
9/25/2020 c16 a waiting fan
8/29/2020 c16 a waiting fan
Long hiatus or as dead as the dinosaurs?
7/22/2020 c16 Zeus
Wise from your gwave!
6/16/2020 c16 a waiting fan
Soon?
5/26/2020 c16 5uselessman
Next next next
5/10/2020 c16 Guest
I need moar chapters please.
5/3/2020 c16 Chrome Fate
just can't wait for the next update
5/1/2020 c16 MechaForever
It saddens me that there are so few Gundam stories as awesome as this one anymore. Here's to hoping that Gundam and the mecha genre itself somehow gets a resurgence in popularity.
3/25/2020 c16 1aaronluis.dc29
When is the next update?
3/15/2020 c16 TheOverlordEdge
So Kira gone, probably to Lacus maybe? Either way that leaves the Strike with no pilot well except Mu. Though without a proper O.S not sure how he will fair. Most likely I think the OC rival squad with the help of Athrun and the others will be able to force Adam into a position where one of the OC will self destruct taking the Eyes out with him. Adam wakes up in the real world and decide that now the time to bust out the big guns and bring in the Reborn Gundam. Coming back at around the battle of Orb.

I say Reborn since it the next natural step to the Eyes but maybe he'l go insane and bring in the Qan'T Full Saber. LOL. Though I hope it not an OC Gundam. Honestly my problem with an OC Gundam is that often times their way to OP. JAmmed packed with to many Abilities/Systems. Like Tran-AmDestroy Mode Zero System Whatever else you can think of. They also have to many weapons to keep track of. So it hard to fully imagine what it like when its fighting.

Oc Gundam could work if they keep the changes to a minimum. But the thing is changes are hardly ever minimum. Almost to the point where they may as well be creating the design for their own Gundam Series. Which works fine for a visual story telling form. But for a fanfic again it hard to fully imagine how the machine works,fly, fight, etc.
3/1/2020 c16 Guest
glad your continuing this hope this goes till destiny and you can explain why the destiny plan is a disaster as it address none of the problems its meant to address like corruption. Just look at Mars the Mars leader forgot his name goes around saying he is designed for being the leader, but we learn later with Mars is trading with EA to fuel their war machine.
2/3/2020 c16 17readerofgoodfanfiction
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE. I went back and re-read every chapter before I arrived on the current chapter. Looks like the wheel of fortune is turning, Adam is incapacitated while Kira just left the Archangel at such inopportune time.

Giving Athrun information about GENESIS and the probability of being used is far fetch unless he can confirms its existence. He will need help though.

Now having Azrael and likely his 'Extended' getting involve now is a FUBAR waiting to happen. Zaft maybe biting more than they can chew.
1/17/2020 c16 Mistersnx
A good read hope to see more and nice Character development Author
378 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »