for Eyes in Seed

8/9/2015 c6 1cj1of4
Well this should certainly make for an interesting situation.
8/8/2015 c6 RoyalTwinFangs
Very nice work.
7/13/2015 c6 5Spiceracksargent001
Just finished reading through all you have on this story so far, and I must say, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. The 1.5 (aka: Eyes) Gundam in the CE. I've read up on it on the Gundam Wiki, but I've never seen where it's from myself. I look forward to seeing how it further changes the events of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED.
7/1/2015 c6 4tf330129
keep it up :)
6/21/2015 c6 Guest
Please sex with me, our body will be become our soul will become one too, so pleae sex with me or I will came for you and rape you, I force you to sex with me. If become one we will die as one,

Fraust izawan
6/18/2015 c6 Oml
Hey make more they're really good
6/19/2015 c6 19JAGA03
Whoa was that a great ending or what, I men holy cow man, Mesa is about to kick Adam's face in for taking her gun love the 'one nightstand' bit. I think your story is great so far and I look forward to more, just post at your own pace, don't let others rush you.
6/17/2015 c6 17readerofgoodfanfiction
Good speech Kira made and maybe he should add 'material things are replaceable human life is not, what will you tell their families waiting for them to return?'

Blue Cosmos is starting to get curious with the Eyes

Adam is really enjoying himself around the ladies especially like Natarle and I love that scene. Then the sudden meeting with Mesa Fiore oh this is rich

Despite a few wordings its pretty good
6/17/2015 c6 3Reishin Amara
Oh I am SO looking forward to the next Sexual Tension so thick an anti-ship sword couldn't cut through Who knows,after they argue enough maybe Kira will snap and say "WILL YOU TO JUST GET A DAMN ROOM ALREADY!?"
6/17/2015 c6 6DragonBlade00
Dang I would like to say great chapter but the idea of an OC from another writer has me tied at the fence. How is that OC going to come in? Is he a native of Seed or Build?
6/17/2015 c6 2northernlion196
Giving candy, the universal sign of "we come in peace". coincidentally another gundam fic not related to seed used that. hurray for inclusion of candy bars in soldiers diet since ww2!

death by paperwork. this is why non military gundams are better, no paperwork. Or at least I pretty sure Garrod and Loran never had to deal with it. maybe their captains had to.

you know now that I think about it, this is the first time I have seen someone use sea foam for a color on FF. how many colors exist in the damn color wheel! if you excuse me I'm going to go get my grandmas sweater paintcan. Yes that is a color you can buy!

mmmmm cagalli with a tan mmmmmmmm. all girls can benefit from tans...or delicious brown...yea damn you anime!

andy being andy, the most friendly person around. and dang dont worry adam I'm sure every male does that whenever Aisha is around. Now that I think about it...there should totally be Pin Up posters to help with recruitment and support of the armed forces!

oh so thats what flay's been doing. lonely life eh when nothing is shooting at you. welcome to gundam!

spelling mistake! when they were talking about coffee, near the end you mistakingly put Mr Aisha when it I assume should be Ms

and here comes the confrontation.

also I think adam may or may not have bodyjacked someone. reminds me of another fic where a Self Insert came in, but as it turns out he already had an extensive military career already in the universe (Natarle was his ex GF)
6/16/2015 c5 19JAGA03
Gotta say you know how to right man, I enjoy how Adam is trying not to look too knowledgeable though he does know most about the entire series, I read that start so I know you will have him return but I can only wonder at what point?
6/15/2015 c5 tsukiyomi83
Great story. Update soon.
6/1/2015 c5 17readerofgoodfanfiction
Well, well nice combat scene with the Eyes having air dominance is making pilots of BuCUE lives difficult. Kira sparing Zaft pilots is surprising but a bit expected as he doesn't have the kind of killing drive like in the original time line.
Adam is becoming a regular resident in the Archangel brig, though I can't say that Cagalli deserve getting a gun pointed on his head as assaulting an officer in wartime is very dangerous unless you are suicidal or want to start a fight and it seems that everyone is getting use to Adam teasing and being much more friendly to him and Mesa Fiore is having a migraine of what to think of Adam.

Good to see Crueset wracking his brain on who is alive and who is dead in his hit list...maybe it would accelerates his croaking.

Gotta to love the ripple effect!

Can't wait to see Adam Winslow and Andrew Waltfelds interaction
6/1/2015 c5 1Arc-Angel-Of-Fire
It's quite amazing how much of a Bitch Murrue is being. Normally Nat's the overly uptight bitch in the story. Murrue's normally the semi voice of reason or at least common sense.

Got to admit it is a nice change. The woman still makes a terrible Ship Captain though putting her petty grudge with Adam ahead of the needs of the mission.
378 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »