for Eyes in Seed

5/31/2015 c5 6DragonBlade00
Good chapter but dang this is going to be tough for Adam soon if butterfly effect happens at the worst time.
5/31/2015 c5 The True Skull
You do realize Kira's strike Is no Freedom right? Don't go pulling off the no kill bullshit in season 1 His problem in that season was the fact his suit while advanced is still limited in capability. I felt distaste at this. Kira has basically spared two enemies. Who may wise up. That and the agni to the cockpit scene was kickass... Can't wait until he gets the freedom? Then you can pacifist blast away.
5/27/2015 c4 6ZetaCommand
Nice chapter! Might I suggest the CGUE DEEP arms as an alternate to the GINN High Maneuver? It has beam weaponry that could be a threat to the Gundams.
5/26/2015 c4 2northernlion196
So now theres tigers and wolves prowling about!

Funny since neither animal lives in a desert...

Interesting to see where Mesa will end up
5/25/2015 c4 3Reishin Amara
Andrew...just made a DUMB mistake...

Also, Whatever you do with Mesa...PLEASE don't kill her like gundam seed kills off the Astray girls...Fucking HATED how they died...WTF? Seriously,Mesa has real potential to become a hehheh..celestial being.
5/25/2015 c4 17readerofgoodfanfiction
Interesting new character this Mesa Fiore you've introduced, and it was funny that she tries to Hijack the Eyes and finds out that there is no controls inside. You know in the old days, original anti car theft is to remove both the keys and steering wheel which is very effective.
You spook the Desert Tiger which was neat, for had he gone thru with it the guy would have bit more than he bargain with.
Good to see Kira and the others thinking wise which is better than being too EMO and I am waiting how you will deal with miss Flintstone (the rock) princess a.k.a. Cagalli and calling her 'the Goddess of Victory' is a bit too nice in my opinion
5/25/2015 c4 6DragonBlade00
Good to see butterfly effect happening (it not just time travel that triggers it). Hmm a possible love interest slash rival. It sounds good. Based on what I've read it leans more to love interest as she is a solider that was a green suit and born between a coordinator and natural.
5/25/2015 c4 humo146
CAGALLIXADAM
5/25/2015 c4 Kotomine 'The God' Shirou
FYI, all Zaft's soldier are volunteer, they have no rank like EA or any normal military so FM Waltfeld is wrong...
5/25/2015 c4 3kamikage86
I love this story, keep it going and update again soon.
5/25/2015 c4 RoyalTwinFangs
Very nice chapter. An update before I loss contact for a few months. Hope you got more chapters when I get back. Tile next time. Hail Hydra!
5/24/2015 c3 4Vanishing Raptor
Interesting concept. I will be keeping an eye on this one.
5/24/2015 c3 Blackholelord
Its a great story. I like how it developing! Which you the best writing it. Also a little help, while I am sure you have your own sites, but there is an online site called KissAnime which contains a massive anime archive. In the site, it contains every Gundam anime series, but also each Gundam movie. Series that never release, like Turn Gundam is on the site. The site is completely free. It have some the best video imaging and no buffing time to load, often its mere seconds and then its ready. While the site have commercials, you have the option of hiding them, and they will last as long as you desire, this will improve video loading and stuff like that.
4/30/2015 c3 Guest
It's not secretes its secret.
4/22/2015 c2 Strife666
this is one damn awesome story. i want to read more.
378 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »