for Eyes in Seed

1/17/2020 c16 Uemei
Thanks for returning and writing a new chapter. Just noticed you touched up BF:N in December so I'll go check that out too. I really wish you wouldn't stretch yourself so thin though, but I don't know how your writer's block works.

I feel though that this is the problem with flashback stories. I can't imagine Adam won't get out of this because in chapter one he gets back to the BF world and doesn't seem to have been recently shot.

Had I been planning this I might have set it up so Adam returned in the first chapter with a fresh gun wound, and less time having passed. That way I could have Kira get convinced to join the OSDF once he's home, since protecting orb has become his central concern. which would require a wounded Adam to face Nicole's plan.

This could convince Kira to Sortie in an Astray against orders. I'd reverse the rolls though and have Adam's MS get destroyed when he sacrifices himself to prevent Kira from being killed. the explosion would disable the Blitz, allowing both Nicole, and Dearka to be captured. Kira is presumed dead an episode earlier, and the series accelerates towards a worse ending, while Adam who wakes up in the real world assembles his team to fix the continuity he just caused.

But I would have also used a Talgese III, and brought in a super robot for the second half, but at this point I'm rewriting the whole fic.

My point is, I've been looking forward to this chapter, but I don't think it creates the tension you wanted it to because I know you're going to step out of that pod two minutes from now. It's just one of the limitations of the framing device. I'm sorry.

Still I eagerly await your next chapter, and plan to read the latest update to BFN to tide me over.
1/16/2020 c16 3Raidentensho
not bad at all. hmm, I do wonder if there will be a "Build Divers" verse piece in the works?(the second incarnation that is a sequel, plus its getting a second season in April{loving Core Gundam with the Fighter units that double as Armor based off of the Planets}) looking forward to more. this will be epic. I do wonder if there are oc designs will be on a separate flash drive to Orb. though i'm sure that Adam will blow the whistle on JOSH-A having a Cyclops warhead cluster under the base to get his foot in the door to explain his origins. this has a lot of potential. until then, later!
1/16/2020 c16 RoyalTwinFangs
Okay chapter
1/16/2020 c16 KnightOfZaku
AN UPDATE!? WOOHOO!

I was wondering when Azrael was going to make his first move against Adam. Definitely wasn't expecting it to happen so soon after his brush with death. I'm guessing that Kira is going to escape with Adam when he wakes up. I'm also gonna take a shot in the dark and say that Cagalli, Flay, and possibly Sai are going to join them as well.

As for Athrun and his comrades now knowing about Genesis. He may be skeptical about all this right now. But based on the amount of foreshadowing in this chapter. I think it's safe to say that Nicol will not be surviving his next battle. And with that, any and all doubts Athrun has about that weapon being completed will be put to rest as well.

Finally, here's a funny little coincidence for you. I just recently bought G Generation Crossrays (great game btw) and actually just yesterday got the 1.5 Gundam while playing on the seed storyline. And immediately decided to start reading this story again!

It's great to see you continuing this amazing story. I eagerly await the next chapter.
1/16/2020 c16 justinq719
Shit.. Adam been blown.
1/16/2020 c16 9TheLandMaster
If I had to make a comparison about when I saw the notification on my e-mail, it will have been basically that I ran straight through the wall and yelled "WHERE IS IT"
I'm hyped that you're still continuing the story, and been enjoying the tension and suspense of the latest chapters
Keep it coming my man, it's been great!
1/16/2020 c16 tsukiyomi83
Thanks for the update.
1/16/2020 c16 4tf330129
Keep it up :)
1/16/2020 c16 6DragonBlade00
Well shoot. Kira leaving but at least we know why... but that mean he wouldn’t meet with Lacus again unless something else happens.

ZAFT team knows about Genesis so okay.

Adam being arrested/detained was very obvious in my eyes. So how will he escape now hmmm.
1/16/2020 c16 AsbelLhant
Dude, you just made my day. I am crying tears of happiness, keep up the good work. I miss this fic so bad.
12/22/2019 c16 G-weapon
I guess it's safe to say that this story is as dead as Jacob Marley.
12/6/2019 c1 Guest
Will you make Kamen Rider Blade and kimetsu no Yaiba?
12/2/2019 c4 Kamen Rider Blade Jack Form
Update
11/16/2019 c3 Kamen Rider Shinobi
Hail
11/16/2019 c2 Kamen Rider Shinobi
You're the best you're the King of fanfiction!
378 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »