FanFiction.Net
for JCU

10/13/2022 c12 PagingGrayson
This chapter where Richard reflects on his actions and his purpose was truly heartbreaking yet beautiful. I love everything about his honest, conflicting, reflection. His love for Kori is so apparent in this, and his confusion over who he is and who he wants to be. So incredible, thank you for exploring a new depth of Richard that is missing from the original show
10/13/2022 c1 PagingGrayson
Re-reading all the chapters again since I couldn’t put this story down today. The character development for Richard was very well written. I loved how their relationship blossomed, and it did not stray far from their own insecurities from the original show. I love this so so much.
10/13/2022 c26 PagingGrayson
Wanted to add another note, I remember reading your stories when I was younger. You have and will always be one of my favorite authors. I recently decided to re-read my favorite stories and I am so happy that I found this wonderful story. I can’t believe I haven’t had a chance to read it until now. Thanks for creating such a deep, mature, and beautifully written story. I look forward to continuing to see all the great stories that you will bring to life.
10/13/2022 c27 PagingGrayson
I found this story today and it completely made my month. Thank you so much for the wonderful alternative story about two great couple. I loved how you stayed true to their personalities and past, while creating such a beautiful love story. This is forever going to be one of my favorites and I can’t wait to read it again!
6/27/2021 c27 arodreader
I loved this so much! It’s been so long since I’ve found a really good Dick/Kori story, especially one that’s finished (THANK GOD I COULDN’T TAKE ANOTHER). I was scared I read all of them already but you’ve restored my faith! Seriously so good, no complaints, and I love that they’re pretty true to their characters. Definitely gonna go check out your other stuff now!
10/29/2017 c27 Guest
Brilliantly written! I have enjoyed your stories since the very beginning and it is wonderful to see the obvious growth over the years - you were a great writer then and an excellent writer now. Kudos to you! Loved this story so so so much.
6/14/2017 c27 ace
THAT WAS AMAZING! I congratulate you on a job well done. Would love to see you write another story.
6/2/2017 c27 5lau-litost
What a heartwarming finale, I loved the tenderness and happiness of your characters.
Congrats! What a delightful story :)
5/31/2017 c1 vi
that was the best robin and starfire story i have ever read and the happy ending with dick,Kory and mar'i it was so cute i hope you continue escaping Egypt and remixed soon they are great stories and i would hate for so such amazing talent to come to waste you are a great author and i hope you make more stories.
5/29/2017 c27 Guest
This was the BEST fan fiction I have EVER READ
5/27/2017 c27 DC1209
This was beautiful omg when I started reading this is couldn't stop
I love you for making this
5/25/2017 c27 1Pickles333
Awwww
5/24/2017 c26 Guest
i need closure. pls. i'm too invested now.

i do not know you but i love you

5/23/2017 c26 Pickles333
Awwwwww is it over?!
5/23/2017 c26 shootingstarssel
It's such a cute, I would really live to see an epilogue of some sort about Dick and Kory having Mar'i.
166 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »