for Investigator Harry Steel

4/3 c1 Lee Nazer
please update great story so far
2/14 c59 AshBladeHentai
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
2/7 c59 erik
Still a pleasurable reread and I keep checking for updates.

Well done and thank you.
2/4 c10 erik
Still a pleasure to reread this. I do find Sam to be a bit annoying and reckless but tis may be due to shock. I keep hoping she will become more professional.

I also hope you decide to return to writing.

Thank you.
11/10/2020 c59 Reaper1990
hey any chance you will finish this story or the wild west one please. great stories tho.
9/15/2020 c1 1JhunkubirHazra
In almost every fanfic , Americans are more modernised , more tolerant , have better educational facilities than the British . Also Goblins are banned from entering America . Why does this occur ? Americans are portrayed as better than Europeans . Why ? Somebody plz make me understand .

G-mail
8/18/2020 c7 jltavare
This is a great story so far but the typos are killing me!
5/23/2020 c59 3phantombrick
I miss your writing brother. I had to reread the story. Hope all is well with you.
Phantombrick
5/10/2020 c7 7goldenzingy46
Surely taking the knife out would make him bleed out faster?
4/9/2020 c59 Ciliaen
Thank you for this novel, I binged it in two days. And I would love to see you continue this once more.
3/22/2020 c31 Scaredstiff
This is a fun read, but I've made it to the end of my interest. The arc and chapter pacing is pretty good, and the overall outline is fairly well done.

Your in scene pacing is a bit rushed, and you're ignoring all the senses save dialogue and all at once descriptions. Try writing some scenes (for practice) where theres no visuals, or no dialogue.

The action fight scenes generally feel rushed. Maybe it's too much smashed into each paragraph, or maybe it's the lack of showing what harry is thinking or feeling. But written action and combat generally comes across better for me when it feels like seconds stretch into minutes and the characters struggle with the situation or their choices.

The racing scenes come across really well in your style, to be fair.

There is a distinct lack of long term conflict in the story. It makes it feel like a long chain of fan service episodes like in anime. Fun is fun, but eventually the initial hook wears off; the reason I'm leaving this review before reaching the end. There are bursts of action, but very little suspense, foreshadowing, or overreaching goals.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the story plenty. But I would love to see you grow as a writer, and come back to your page eventually and be able to find something truly awesome to read.
3/18/2020 c18 1D72
On the pilot front, both fantastic, and much better than Harry being a dipshit beat cop.

As to the fast and farteous, Harry Jamming the Torreto "Family" every time out would be funny as fuck.

Like even the stupid tanker truck in... 4 I think? Harry lets the torreto crew steal the tanker trucks, they turn the crank, and dog piss pours out instead of gas.

Have fun being robin hood assholes, without results, toretto crew!

Alright, whatever way I spelled Torretto triggered spellcheck, I have no idea how to spell it. But Tyrese will fuck things up, somehow!

(Yes I've watched all the movies, what the hell is wrong with me?) (3 was the best, but Lucas Black is an asshole.) (But with that ginormous forehead, what could we expect?)

(Hobbs and shaw was horrid)
3/18/2020 c17 D72
hah, I suggested Harry fly something in a prior review, and then Sam takes him SHIT FAST.

I dug the airfield mission, that was some good stuff. Every time Harry pulls the skydive survey I wonder why other fics haven't done the same.
3/18/2020 c16 D72
Ecstasy of gold. and In-n-out is a must. Animal style.
3/18/2020 c15 D72
hah, I'll probably never drive the real laguna seca, but I hate that sand trap in forza!
1,035 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »