for The Demonic Host!

3/25/2015 c4 shinshinjane
Update more soon OK?
See you next illusion.
3/25/2015 c1 Blarg
Tacos!Waffles!Do you like waffles? Yeah we like waffles. Do you like pancakes? Yeah we like pancakes!Do welike french toast? Yeah we like french toast!Do do do do can't wait to get a mouthful! Waffles!
3/25/2015 c1 P
U suk, m.
3/25/2015 c4 1mylifedependsoncandy
TAMAKI YOU IDIOT! YOU SEE WHAT YOUR DARE DID?! YA SEE?! YA SEE?! (Still a precious cinnamon bun though)

So...can we get (platonically) married? Will you be my waifu? Please? *puppy dog eyes*

These dorks, man. They're all friggin precious babies.
3/19/2015 c3 233DPhantom
I suspect the Dark Magic Club has something to do with all the demons. Rin would have an easier, though no doubt more dangerous, time finding information with that club.

Cool chapter.
3/17/2015 c3 1mylifedependsoncandy
I'M SINGING SERVANT OF EVIL NONSTOP NOW. WHY, WHY DID YOU NAME THIS CHAPTER SERVANT OF DARKNESS?! WHYYYYYY!?

-_- ...Still love you though. ;* :D

Also, good to know I'm entertaining. :3
3/17/2015 c3 shinshinjane
I do wounder how Rin and Shima are going to survive the weekend madness? Oh well, I survived the High School madness so maybe it can't be all that bad. if it's like 'don't do it, if you do, you'll die.'
"well, see you next illusion." KID
3/14/2015 c2 4Fordandra
Nice story. However, it does feel a little rushed. You hardly went into any of the characters. If I didn't know who each character specifically was, this would be very difficult to understand. For instance, if one were to look into the characters of Blue Exorcist, they find that they are very unique appearance: Rin has elven ears with sharp teeth and Bon has a blond stripe in his hair. Yet not a single mention of this? Not even during the introductions of the OHHC when everyone meets Rin for the first time? In Ouran High Host Club, the most monstrous character might be Ritsu Kasanoda, but we don't see fantastic features like those described.
3/13/2015 c2 233DPhantom
Uh, someone needs to tell him that Rin doesn't like it when people point guns at him!

YAY, THE DOOM SONG!

Well, I can't wait for another update!
3/13/2015 c2 shinshinjane
I can see it pretty funny. if Yukio acts like Death The Kid it's a good laugh if he does something idiotically stupid
3/13/2015 c2 12Crack.Alchemist
Love to see more! Especially love the running commentary!
3/10/2015 c2 1mylifedependsoncandy
I find it funny that in my group of friends, I'm Kyoya and Rin. So apparently I just threatened myself. :p
3/10/2015 c2 feckoff
Aw yis bby I approve of exorcist!Kyoya.
I wonder, will the two sets of twins ever get up to any trouble together(even if it's unwilling on Yukio's part lol)?
Oh, and one thing I noticed, when Renge was introducing all the hosts and their types, you spelled it as 'senpi'. It's actually 'senpai'
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3