for Crossing The Rubicon

2/19 c5 Guest
Can you update please it’s such a good story
1/27/2019 c5 1Nitrate55
Would be great if you continued this, it's very well written as well as a great concept. I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated in so long
5/25/2018 c5 7nw150
please update!
4/23/2017 c5 29Gummybear1178
just found it an I love it please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update!
1/8/2017 c5 Richard1081
Update soon I can't wait for a new chapter
12/23/2016 c5 Shepard131
wonder what happens next.
7/21/2016 c5 RG
Oh yeah! That's what I'm talking about.
6/2/2016 c5 39Brievel
Well, the resident Sith Lord seems ticked.
6/2/2016 c4 Brievel
Poor Obi-Wan. xD
6/2/2016 c3 Brievel
*Now* he finds out? Bit slow on the uptake, Old Ben?
6/2/2016 c2 Brievel
*fangirls* I rarely ship Animé, but you're doing them rather well.
6/2/2016 c1 Brievel
Well, well. And does Obi-Wan know that Ani's done a bunk?
5/20/2016 c5 9david.davies.5851
Well that has ruined things for Palpatine. Good. I wonder what will happen now.
5/19/2016 c5 7McAwsome
Wonderful story! Nice plot and well written. Some of my favorite parts are the ' never deprive a sentient being of ice cream', ' if you're watching this, I quit' and the 'alright fine'. If I could give you one piece of advice, it would be to use (these) less. I find myself using them a lot, so I've started trying to use comas instead. ;) this is a great fic and I'll be watching for the next update. Also, I think it'd be cool to see Pooja and Ryloo's reaction to Ahsoka. I doubt they've ever seen a nonhuman before.
5/13/2016 c4 37Brytte Mystere
Oh my, Anakin, what a way to go!
(Love this. Sorry, I'm not all that good at reviewing)
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »