for Once More Unto the Breach

8/10/2015 c3 7bigfan22
Well damn...this story was certainly a pleasant read. At first I was a little uncertain since this Naruto didn't have all of his past memories, and it almost made him an OC. Buuut...you still had a plot interesting enough for me continue. I def like the dual Bloodlines he's wielding, and I hope eventually you get to a point where you will have him paired with someone. This story has a lot of potential, and I hope we get another update soon. Great job!
4/9/2015 c3 the bomb
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
3/23/2015 c3 6Esparia
Oh dang, Black Zetsu felt a disturbance in the force! Arg! I really like this story, why does it always have to have an end chapter?
3/23/2015 c1 Guest
I just looked into the Ch two and holy shit if those numbers of people aren't inflated I don't know what is because that there is way to many people so fucking fix it thank you bye
3/23/2015 c1 Guest
Yeah but hagoromo sealed the juubi in himself and Mito with the kyuubi whole into herself
3/22/2015 c3 1buterflypuss
decent chap
3/13/2015 c2 Nagato
A very interesting begining. Keep up the good work.
3/9/2015 c2 The Immortal Shinigami
I like this chapter, it has quite the nice length and it's less than the first but nothing to drastic. It also answers questions about his past and the uzumaki clan history in detail other than the usual "they were destroyed" plus you implement and explain 4 caste (and Naruto is not royal). While there was much less action the dialogue was very well done with only a few grammatical errors. Until next chapter, Ja ne.
3/9/2015 c2 buterflypuss
good story so far
3/9/2015 c2 15Mas2009
i am not willing to wait and see because you burn it already
3/8/2015 c2 the bomb
GOOD JOB! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
3/8/2015 c2 SPark681
Hmm wonder if Naruto will ever reveal the truth about himself anyways keep up the great work!
3/8/2015 c2 Homarid
This has been really great so far. The introduction of the characters and easing into the time travel memories was just perfect. I also really like the water seeing ability.
3/8/2015 c2 dalulzing