for Hug it Out

1/24/2016 c1 Guest
Wonderful story wonderful journey for their relationship. Thanks
10/18/2015 c1 Thymelady
This is so wonderful. The end of S2 both they and us deserved. Headcanon installed!
6/4/2015 c1 Sarah
That was really well written. Also - Crane in Disneyworld, that would be the best thing ever. Please, that would be awesome if you wrote about that.
3/21/2015 c1 2Mistra Rose
Amazingly wonderful! Do you think you might do a follow up on this? I was a great story!
3/10/2015 c1 5dadby
Awww...

Thanks for sharing!
3/8/2015 c1 56superlc529
Hug it out... yes. :) This was great. I loved it. I was hoping that he'd ask for Abbie to be at his side to sleep. I'm glad she decided to join him and cuddle. Everything they said to each other needed to be said and I think it even had more weight because they called each other 'Ichabod' and 'Abbie.' :D I especially loved the end there with the kiss to her forehead. So sweet. Great job! :)
3/7/2015 c1 Kim
Well done. I could totally see a conversation like this taking place.
3/3/2015 c1 Abbie's Feet
This was a sweet fic.
3/3/2015 c1 Phoenix615
Abbie and Icabod have such a wonderful connection. This is the type of conversation that is between to mAture adults who are interested in maintaining the integrity of their relationship through honest conversation. Based on love and respect
3/3/2015 c1 TTracee
This was great. A stroy within a story almost. He is stuggling with the decision he made regarding Abbie and his wife. Being a Witness is hard.
3/3/2015 c1 13shyvioletgirl
I really enjoyed this scene. I'm afraid Disney World might cause Ichabod's brain to go into overload, but would probably be fun to watch.
3/3/2015 c1 ReadtoRelax
Very comforting story of Ichabod and Abbie coming back together.
3/2/2015 c1 Daniyell37
Strangely enough I've never read a sleepy hollow fanfic even though I've followed the show since the first episode. So this was my first one! Loved this. love how close and intimate it felt despite the fact they were just talking. They were being so real together and I'd love to see that more now that Katrina is gone.
3/2/2015 c1 14StarryNight101
Aw, that was so good. :) I loved the finale, but I really needed some good Ichabbie hurt/comfort, and this fic delivered!