FanFiction.Net
for Team Anko

8/31/2020 c1 Guest
What a load of wank. Guessing you don't get out of the basement much.
8/17/2020 c31 Guest
Remove the complete tag, it's a lie.
7/1/2020 c31 3SakuraKoi
so good!
6/28/2020 c1 troutman30
I second the Hokage.. I'm sixty eight... not dead... and everything still works fine...just not as often.
6/23/2020 c1 9Sunny Shell
I'm only on paragraph two but the Hokage is already giving me Dumbledore vibes
6/12/2020 c31 Mystica Lagoon
This was really great! I've never seen anyone write anything even remotely similar to this, so it was a refreshing read. I really liked Anko and the kids' dynamics. Orochimaru was interesting, too. I really enjoyed reading!
4/2/2020 c31 Grim The Reaper Kitsune
... WHY ARE YOU JUST LEAVING IT AT THAT oOo!
I need moar oOo
3/16/2020 c31 2Schlepian
Poor Anko.

Loved the story.

Orochimaru was frankly quite terrifying the way you wrote him.
12/7/2019 c11 Skull
...ok... It's been about 4 chapters and other then establishing orochimaru as a psychopath, a master of psychology and guilty of crimes against humanity. (Witch id like to say we already know) the plot has barely moved at all. We we know this already and we get there trapped. Get on with the story.
10/18/2019 c31 Guest
Well written, though the ending is abrupt & unsatisfactory. The mission has reached a conclusion but there is no resolution.

Honestly I am just disappointed in Minato, Jiraiya, & whoever else checked the seal. The only way to beat the AI in the box is not to play the game.
9/10/2019 c31 Guest
Great story.
I like the ending, it has a more realistic feel than the "everyone live happily ever after" types that are common.
9/10/2019 c31 Noy
This story isn't finished. Just because you write "the end" doesn't mean your story is over. I frankly feel cheated, in my opinion you deceived us by marking this as "complete", it simply isn't.
8/13/2019 c31 AcidESP
Very good story, I hope to find the sequel hahaha, greetings, see you, bye!
7/1/2019 c31 thegrison
Wow what a bull stink filled story. So many errors in things it is beyond stupid. You need to re-write this story with a Beta reader.
6/12/2019 c7 Santeegan
As someone who has read all of your rational adventure to date, I cackled when Orochimaru used the MEW
813 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »