FanFiction.Net

2/20/2019 c24 himalay.senapati
:) :)
2/20/2019 c2 himalay.senapati
1/10/2019 c31 8Greghero
So, I went to Amazon with the full intention of getting your whole bibliography in physical copies but there is no such option. Any suggestions?
12/21/2018 c3 3A Trash Mob
(I lack faith in any sort of response. This seems to be a re-occurring theme with completed works, however i will ask anyway.)

Is this a Naru-hina? Or Naru-Anko?
12/1/2018 c2 16Luciendar
There is no land of sound. Only a village hidden in the sound. I believe it was in the land of rice patties or something. I really enjoy your rational views but not when you mess up facts. Not really a fan of your new shallow clones but that's just me.
12/1/2018 c1 Luciendar
Chakra is not magic and bijuu are not demons. Chakra is the blend of physical and spiritual energy in the body. Bijuu are simply enormous cognizant chakra constructs. Even the ten tails wasn't a demon.
8/28/2018 c31 TheChairIsAgainstTheWall
Whoo. That was an emotional roller-coaster. Not quite a Bad End, but still… whooo…

Nice work!
8/27/2018 c18 TheChairIsAgainstTheWall
Well.
Hinata: definition: see "female of the species", and "woman scorned". Yikes.

And, may I say, I REALLY like the idea of ninja villages leaving barrels on the rooftops. Now you've got me thinking about D-rank missions to "send back empties", as it were, when shinobi preferentially use the barrels when moving in one direction. You crazy worldbuilder, you.
8/19/2018 c31 Arsenal
The story is awful. If your point was to show that it was all pointless, you succeeded.
8/19/2018 c17 Arsenal
I'm halfway in the fanfic and I've yet to see Naruto truly get smarter. If I wanted an idiot Naruto I'd just watch the anime Naruto. It's why I'm reading fanfic stories, because the canon left much to be desired.
8/13/2018 c31 Guest
wow this was shit. Obviously written by a horny man child
7/14/2018 c3 1Ikaz
this was an extremely boring chapter
6/26/2018 c7 4For the Greater Goat
You legitimately have the most interesting and original Orochimaru I have ever read.
6/26/2018 c3 For the Greater Goat
Excellent story so far. I like your uses for shadow clones, mostly the scamming part.
6/21/2018 c31 9Nightmother
I honestly dont know where i stand now that i have finished this monster of a story. I thoroughly enjoyed it definitely, but though maybe because i struggle working my way through word puzzles and mind games i had trouble figuring out motives or at leat an idea of what a character was planning. Lik i honestly cant tell if Kurama is honestly trying to help Naruto and he'll screw over Orochimaru somehow or lookijg for his own interests. Still enjoyed the read regardless.
813 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »