for The Everyday Fight

8/2/2017 c41 23Leara Bribage
Finally done!I really loved this universe you made. It has warmed me much while still keeping my mind sharp in anticipating whatever mess were headed their way.
4/8/2017 c19 Guest
Oh my god. That was so cute and fluffy! I loved it!
4/8/2017 c18 Guest
YES! Still here, still reading, still thinking that your writing is amazing!
4/8/2017 c5 Guest
Great chapter! Was it just me, or did you throw in a Sherlock reference (my best friend is obsessed with that show)
4/7/2017 c1 Guest
Ahhh... I love them. But I think my favorites in this story are Grantaire and Elodie. But I really do love all these characters, how you write them at least, and it is really rare that I feel that way!
9/5/2015 c41 8BurningStorm
BAHOREL AND KARE perfect ending to a rollercoaster-ride of a story! The only thing I'd mention is that near the end, you made some small errors, like missing out the "e" in her and accidentally placing a "t" behind two in "...it's the two people who have made her and so many others..." line. Otherwise, so many feels! 3 So glad to have read this from the start to end
9/3/2015 c41 the equestrian potterhead
Many thanks to you as well for sharing the fruits of your imagination! I love all of your takes on the Eponine/Enjolras pairing, and it was just wonderful to watch this story unfold chapter by chapter. Seeing the characters later, with all their new additions to the Amis family, was so cute! (And made me feel strangely old for some odd reason.). I can't wait to see what you write next!
9/2/2015 c41 20shadows-of-1832
I love endings like this, seeing how everyone ends up just years later. Not only enjoyed the ending of this fic, but the fic in its entirety. :)
9/2/2015 c41 Guest
Thus was awesome! Thank you for writing it!
9/2/2015 c41 1illa95
Oh my feelings ! I can't believe it's over! I really hope you will write very soon other stories! I'm definitely eager to read more!
anyway I love their reunion but especially the Enjolras family! *_* they are so adorable I can totally imagine them. Ps. I want to pinch Ian's
cheeks me too! He's already a heartbreaker! ;)
9/2/2015 c41 42SmilesThroughFandoms
The perfect ending to this story. I can just see all those little kids growing up to be just like there parents and that is just damn adorable. Fantastic job!
9/2/2015 c41 20TheDrabbleOfBlue
Glad to be of service, doc. :) You give my HP one-shots life.

And yes, the ending is unusual, but works well.
8/31/2015 c40 1illa95
Finally Ian's arrived! Welcome to the world little man!
8/30/2015 c40 Guest
I LOVE this story! So sad it's almost over!
8/30/2015 c40 42SmilesThroughFandoms
R heading to the bathroom is actually what my mom did when we went to visit my baby cousin in the hospital. Ah memories. Great job!
171 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »