for Night of Tyranny

6/17/2016 c2 Guest
Sqeul where baby is born
3/25/2016 c1 Guest
Will you please update more 'The Alchemist and The Homunculus'. I'm dying to know what's next.
12/10/2015 c1 Guest
This was a good dark fic, I hope that you'll make a sequel to this story. But I'm curious as to how Aqua went Dark Side.
12/6/2015 c1 Guest
Sqeual pleas
3/4/2015 c1 9Spirit of Writing
Dark O.o Welp my hatred Vanitas have increase to the max. Don't get me wrong but this story is actually pretty good, I'm extremely interest how Aqua let herself to fall into darkness. I like to see another one-shot in the near future. :)
3/3/2015 c1 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
wow talk about Beuty and the Beast or King Joffry and Sansa. Not going to lie but this was dark but at the same time intesnes. Vanitas is one of my fave bad guys but im not surprised he did something like Rape, Abuse and Kidnapping. He really know how to hyponistse his victum by making Naiomi comfortable and giving her the dark I injections but I don't he think he cares for the baby as a farther would like if he was holding the babey I don't think he would say "Wow look at her/him he has my eyes and my hair this will make me turn a new leaf." I don't think he would do that he just wants the kid for power and that's all. Rape is horrible and whats worse is having the rapist having more power over you.

B day in 2 days im so excited
3/3/2015 c1 8Dark Maiden95
You did a great job! :D Thank you so much!

I love how, well, creepy Vanitas is here! You did a better job with him and Naomi than I probably could. XD Best of luck with the writer's block!