for Games without Frontiers - 2015 Remix

9/29/2015 c47 Chloro
Loving this story so much! One thing that's bugging me though: where is Hayate during all of this? Is someone going to be taking care of him?
9/27/2015 c47 8BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
I really like this chapter, it's well written and everyone is in character and that image of Roy with his daughter is just beautiful.
9/23/2015 c46 3Clic
Every chapter is more interesting than the previous.I thought that the baby would come this chapter but it's worth waiting for the next (I hope you update soon )

Have a nice day :)
8/31/2015 c44 8BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
So things are starting to unravel... Can't wait for more!
8/7/2015 c41 7wealhtheow1
Love it!
8/3/2015 c40 8BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
This chapter put me in a really good mood. Great work!
7/22/2015 c39 BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
One of my favorite chapters, I laughed a lot at Roy's thoughts about Hakuro. Great Job!
7/14/2015 c38 BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
Still so captivating, good work! Keep it up!
6/26/2015 c35 7wealhtheow1
New chapters from you are such a genuine pleasure.
6/9/2015 c1 AnAvidReader
I absolutely ADORE this fic! You write drama, action, and romance so seamlessly, and its not everyday that you find a fic that weaves all three so well! And your frequent updates make me so happy, I know that I have something to look forward to every week :)
One thing I do suggest is to change the description of the story. This story has gone so much further than a crack fic, it's practically a novel at least! I really want your story to get more recognition, and people don't tend to take crack fics very seriously. Would you please consider rewriting the description so it matches with how dramatic and in depth the story actually is? It's very well written, please do keep up the good work! :D
6/5/2015 c31 8BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
Hahaha I really love this chapter! Not only because of the great smut but because of how they interact and how Roy is just so his lazy, scandalous self. Haha the end still has me laughing, I can really imagine him dragging his feet in defeat because Riza got down to earth again so fast XD Grandiose chapter!
5/27/2015 c28 BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
I absolutely adore how Roy misses Riza without his character being lost to total cheesiness. And I wonder what's up with Ed and Havoc fighting? Has Havoc maybe caught Ed getting overwhelmed by teenage hormones once while seeing a pretty lady and is now mocing him about that or is there something else? I can't wait to read more!
5/27/2015 c27 BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
This is a wonderful conversation between those two and I can't stop laughing at the last line, it's just brilliant! Keep up the good work!
5/27/2015 c26 BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
I really love the way you wrote that memorylane, it has a wonderful feeling to it and it greatly fits how Riza would try to get through this. Your talent for keepig her and Roy in character is amazing. One reason why I usually don't like Royai is because people tend to contort those two chracters once they are together, making Riza far too girly and a constant damsel in distress why Roy's witt and his tendency to mock people vanishes. You don't do that, that's why this story keeps my attention despite those two not being my OTP. Please don't ever lose that special touch!
5/27/2015 c25 BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
Kimblee's phsyco act is really well written, I also like how you portrayed Riza's reaction. And Roy in rage mode is just perfect, I can totally imagine him getting this pissed here. I also like how you still didn't forget the reactions of the other people present here, for example how you mentioned Fuery there who easily could have been forgotten. Great Chapter!
28 Page 1 2 Next »