for Of Ghosts and Valkyries

3/9/2015 c1 2My Lord Doctor6735
Awesome. Can't wait for more. :)
3/7/2015 c1 39zulka
Haha, welcome to the club, now you just have to keep posting new stories all the time without finishing any of them. ;p Kidding! i like that you focus on one at a time.

So, I was excited and now I am like SUPER excited to like the nth power! I kept smiling throughout this whole thing. I think you did a wonderful job with this introduction. I wanna say a lot but I don't know where to start. I've seen you've interconnected everyone already. and seeing as Pitch was near the incident, i wonder how that will come into play later.

so jack can fly too? he has kept his control over the wind?

great setting, nice description of the lower level. I can see Jack's contempt. Oh, I love Pitch's characterization. He's quite dramatic, he bows and chops off heads. Quite charming. nice intro into unity culture, can't wait to see more about it.

Oh Hans. You're just Hans. I think nothing will beat CttT Hans for me, okay maybe i'm talking too early but him stepping on that folder is the best image I have of him and it speaks volumes to me. Haha. Let's see what OGaV Hans will offer. and it feels like Hans planned that whole thing, especially when he smiled at the end.

unfortunately i do not have Captain America 2 soundtrack otherwise I totally would have played it.
i just saw a biker dog right now...wow...he had goggles too and a helmet.
3/5/2015 c1 3hydro0228
Well, sounds cool...I guess. Dunno, I'm not exactly stoked since dystopian isn't my thing and it sounded pretty generic so far. Ugh, me and my complaints. Well it doesn't help that my flash drive went missing and that means I lost all my digital arts since 2012 because I was an idiot not to back it up! Fuck life and my shitty brain. Pretty much didn't even bother to do any schoolwork at all in the past days. Saying goodbye to the art portfolio I've been working on, ugh. And it was already more than halfway done too. Witcher 3 isn't out til May 19th arghhhh!
Ok enough with my problem. What do I think of the story? Not much. It's still the first chapter so hard to say. I'm gonna keep an eye out for this, I guess, since you're pretty much one of the few good Jelsa authors that I actually pay attention too. I'll be more harsh and critical if you want me to, since I'm a terrible cynical being with odd standards for storytelling. I'll only give credits where it's due, but you probably already knew that.
3/5/2015 c1 50Jpbake
Oh my God I am already in love of this. I checked out this story after reading Ex Valentines day and I must say this is fucking amazing. I love dark war stories and sci fi both so this is a great combination. I also have a good Jelsa war story if you are interested called Knights of Arendelle that I just finished up that I think you would like. My Grammer sadly isn't as good as yours but I think you could still make out what is going on if you choose to check that or any of my other Jelsa fics out. consider me addicted to this story and please update soon.
3/5/2015 c1 3rapidtetv
HOLY FREAKING CRAP I HAVE A CHEMISTRY EXAM IN 10 HOURS AND I SAW THIS AND NOW I'M FREAKING OUT!

When you said you were doing this, I didn't think you'd think it all through! WHAT THE FRICK MAN!? This is amazing!

Holy crap. My chemistry test is going out the window now because I'm so rereading this and waiting for the update! This is so freaking cool! I swear, love the little world you made just for this story, but damn, Pitch as a good guy and Hans is the new villain. I love it! Gah! I'm freaking out! This is just GAH!

You're writing style has improved so much too! Like hell, I love Dystopian Society stories but this and Jelsa is a dream come true! Brilliant work! Gah! Now I can't wait for you to finish CttT so you can update this now! Gah! Updateeee!

Okay, but seriously take your time because half-assed updates are bad, so...yeah.

LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH! Can't wait for the update!
3/4/2015 c1 SMr. Freeze
really nice for a first chapter. keep up the good work
846 « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57