for The Somalian Fallout

2/5 c4 Guest
I love this. I would so like to see a continuation of this story. Sweets and Alex. I just love their interactions. You nailed it.
12/14/2020 c4 6AJ Granger
I like it. This was a really good, short introduction between Sweets and Alex. I hope you write something else like this as I quite liked it. Sweets was a good character and a bit on the young side himself. The fact that Booth knew one of the SAS guys from his time in Iraq was a nice touch as well.
11/28/2017 c4 Sewarea
Alex says thank you in his own special way. I enjoyed this even though I don't know Bones at all
8/10/2017 c4 Guest
Awwwwww oh my gods I'm crying because Alex and you write him so well and oh gods help me
4/12/2017 c4 10Ava Simbelmyne
oooo...that was good! I liked how you felt 'there.' that's really sad about Somalia
2/28/2017 c4 yummypie193
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THE TIME I'VE BEEN READING HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN YOUR STORIES BEFORE O_O THIS IS FABULOUS MY HEART AHHHHHHHHHH
9/14/2016 c4 03ECollins
I loved this story, you are an amazing writer, I spent the whole of that book crying, I loved it, you really brought the characters to life for me, thanks for an amazing story
1/13/2016 c4 3dorfchaosgenie
That was simply perfect! Fantastic! Awesome! I really love it :)
9/12/2015 c4 1TimeyWimeyBadWolf
Fantastic, wonderful, amazingly well written story! I laughed at the ending- perfect mix of humor and feels. I haven't seen Bones, but I understood enough of this story.
7/5/2015 c4 Jennosaur
AWWWW that ending though! You had a few really amazing one-liners in this fic. Loved your writing style. Everything about this story is perfect! Definitely looking forward to anything else you might post. Keep up the good work!
6/27/2015 c4 Guest
I've read all your stories on this site, and i have to say that you're an amazing writer. Your stories always have perfect characterization, an engaging plot and flowing writing. On top of that, you're easily the best writer in this fandom, and you easily get into Alex's head, which is a decidedly difficult task. Thanks for all the great stories and please keep writing.
~~~
Guest
4/12/2015 c4 ripper34
Good story
4/12/2015 c4 Spiritsong
I really like this. It was a good crossover, and you still managed to stay true to your other story. I'm looking forward to more works in this verse, so please update with a new one soon!
4/12/2015 c4 Guest
I really liked this story it was so good!
4/12/2015 c3 Inactive-Mobilis-in-Mobili
I loved this so much! I'm glad he got better (than he originally was)
28 Page 1 2 Next »