for High School DxD: The Tale of the Gutsy Sekiryuutei

3/11/2015 c3 SilverKnight13
This just gets better and better.
I'm really looking forward to him meeting the nun girl Asia and the psycho priest Freed. I enjoy this chapter.
3/7/2015 c2 Guest
Absolutely loved what you did with the park scene.
3/7/2015 c1 Guest
Bread in the fridge? I can respect that.
3/7/2015 c2 SilverKnight13
This chapter is really good.
I like the friendship between your Oc and Saji.
I also like the develop of Raynare in this story
and the fight scene with Dohnaseek.
I looking forward to the next chaper.
3/7/2015 c2 Guest
Do you have any favorite songs that you could use in this story?
3/7/2015 c2 AJ
This chapter did more to develop Raynare's character than in the show, I guess it took the right character in Michael to bring that out of her. I wonder if Issei would be introduced in this story in his pawn role from the show (To expand your story line universe) except that he is in the jealous role, but still has his redeeming qualities. Michael can be Rias's Rook (The nickname the Gremory Hound would fit his Rook status) just like Koneko instead of taking over Issei's role as her pawn instead of Ross.
3/7/2015 c2 3uub
nice story so far and good job on diverting the whole killed by raynare part,while it's ok to use canon events as a crutch dont be shy to add ur own twists to make it more unique as honestly it can get monotonous after being overused.

also to whoever called ur OC a garystu should really wake-up,u only used the basic shounin hero formula/personality of being nice and determined and have plenty of time to develop him more,in fact I see u used a certain knuckle-headed ninja as the basis of ur OC if his (initialy) boisterous nature and lonely past are any hint.

all in all good job so far,little advice from me try to have his powers growth diverge a bit from canon ise (witihin the boosted gear limits) if possible since power development are determined by user's personality maybe touki enhanced BB (knight and rook mods) or some senjutsu based abilities (bishop enhance) in homage to his brimming optimism and life energy (again in homage to t his possible inspiration unlike ise who works mostly with deus-ex boobs power -)
3/7/2015 c2 1Tsunashi777
Chapter is very good . Looking for more
3/7/2015 c2 rath11
I normally dont even click stories with ocs but i dont know what made me click it a few days ago. Now im glad i did
3/4/2015 c1 Guest
Sorry if this first review sounds a bit harsh but can't you think something else other than your OC MC gets killed then gets resurrected as a devil? Seriously, most of OC centric stories here often revolves around that premise which a lot of people now find it lame and boring.
3/5/2015 c1 Tsunashi777
Looking forward to see new chapter . Update it soon
3/5/2015 c1 SilverKnight13
This is interesting. I'm enjoying this story so far.
I'm looking forward to the update.
432 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29